150$ Home studio with industry quality

That's kind of weird man. I've seen people get banned for just suggesting pirated software. I don't know man, something weird going on here.

Yeah, but this was unique. I thought it was more of an educational thread for new members, to see what happens when they think they have it all figured out (free). Then watch the whole thing explode....

Oh yeah, BOOM. lol!

Yeah, but this was unique. I thought it was more of an educational thread for new members, to see what happens when they think they have it all figured out (free). Then watch the whole thing explode....

Oh yeah, BOOM. lol!
Ok, I see your point. I can get behind that. :)

Likely nobody saw that the dood posted the same 'fuck off' post in almost all the forums here. Maybe I should have left them til tomorrow.....

He will likely be back with another user name in the morning...

I hope you all realize that this site lost tons of valuable information when that guy left. Hell, he's been doing this for ten fucking years? Whats wrong with you people? He was only trying to help us reach our potential.

compare my music to A LOT of industry rap songs today, and u will hear no difference, where did you study?

That's your opinion, and I think you might be alittle biased, and delusional At the school of hard knocks. I don't have to answer to you. I didn't make any claims, you did. The burden of proof is on you, and you've already proven to be a liar and not credible.

FFS, he only records vocals.

Damn shame is he's good, but no one's ever gona give a shit because he's a deluded spammer.

Sorry buddy. I was new then, and I got my ass reamed for it.

I'm still here now, with a more mellow attitude. I still banned that asshole tho.

No big deal. That guy was an idiot anyway. I don't think he got the point. The claims he made were ridiculous. He should of said that's it's possible to improve the quality and left out big words like industry quality. Just because it may be somewhat better than most the crap demos in the street rappers game, lol, doesn't make it industry quality. I think he's confused about how things really are. Delusional people I tell ya...

If the guy would just have been honest about his intentions instead of coming here with all his bullshit, it would have been okay. He wasn't here to give anyone any advice or pointers on how to make better recordings. He was here because he wanted people to listen to his stuff and then tell him how great he is, etc, etc. I guess he found out that dishonesty isn't a trait that is admired or respected in this particular forum. I liked his tale of getting a $1200.00 piece of equipment from a "dope fiend" for a very cheap price. First of all, I suspect he was lying, but what if it was true? That could have been a piece of equipment that one of us owned and had worked our asses off to buy! I had my two favorite Les Paul Standards stolen in Nashville,TN fifteen or so years ago and still to this day, every time I think about those guitars it makes my blood boil! I don,t consider myself a violent man, but I swear that if I could lay my hands on the bastard that stole those guitars, I'd cut his fucking hands off! Ive had other LP's since then, but they weren't as good as those two. I've digressed. Fuck that lying asshole!

Man, that really sucks. I (my rehearsal space and two other bands) was ripped off once. Over $28,000 worth of gear. My story wasn't so bad tho. We found some of our cymbals being sold on EBAY by a local guitar/pawn shop. When we went with the cops to look at the gear, one of my cymbals that I had cut down to a splash by a friend, still had my initials written in Sharpie on the bottom. When they contacted the guy with the pawn ticket, he brought us to a storage unit with almost all of the gear in it.

There is still a 1968 Les Paul and a Martin acoustic missing. The guy is out of jail, but his probation requires him to pay restitution to each band member for the assessed amount that was stolen. Even though we got most of the gear back. For my gear, he has to pay $11,500. I get approximately $86 per month for 11 years. That was like 6 years ago. He must be unemployed tho, as I haven't seen a check in a couple months..

There is nothing worse in my mind, than a musician that steals from another musician. We work long and hard to scrape up for what we have. That is why I have such angst toward those who pirated stuff. In my eyes, as a business owner myself, consider it flat out theft.

suck my dick and ban me.. I didnt come here to listen to assholes who got to down everything someone says.. fuck you and fuck this site.. idgaf from here on out.. this is bullshit.. i appologized for w.e wrong I had did and now I was trying to give some pointers that help me and yall act like little worthless flies on shit.. diggin into the tiniest detail of wtf I said.. if u knew ANYTHING ABOUT HOME RECORDING.. u would KNOW that the shit I said is in fact TRUE look it up on other sites THEY GIVE SOME OF THE SAME POINTERSS>. i been doing this 10 god damn years.. I dont "guess" what will work.. I KNOW wtf will work... buncha cryin ass bitches...

Who said self-combustion is a myth...

If the guy would just have been honest about his intentions instead of coming here with all his bullshit, it would have been okay.

He was honest about it. He spammed the shit out of the forums and was told he was wasting his time.
He then apologised and covertly spammed the shit out of the forums. :facepalm:

He could have just joined the few, the proud, the 'DJ & Hip Hop Production' forum....Nope, his dope ways of getting rich quick and fast, drove him to tell the world how great he was.

I miss him already. Maybe Famous Dave sent him to test us?

That was a great quote! LOL! Well, he was cheap entertainment anyway. More entertaining than his rap/remix! LOL! Jimmy, glad they caught the jerk that stole your stuff! Wish you had got the guitars back though.

Back