Collaboration?

dewhitt

Dave DeWhitt
Hi All,

I have a rock/pop tune I'm working on, and I'm thinking it would be a good fit for rapping in the verses. Are there any rappers/producers/performers out there who write and perform who would like to collaborate? The style I'm envisioning is similar to 'Airplanes' by BoB and Hayley Williams if you are familiar with that tune. You can also check out some of my other tunes via the link below to hear my voice, guitar playing, writing style, etc. Let me know if you are interested and want to hear what I have so far. I can also share my current working verse lyrics and what the song is about if that helps.

This is just a hobby for me, so there wouldn't be any money involved, at least not up front, but we could shop the tune around after it's complete if it turns out to be something great. Also, I'm hoping to keep it to a PG-13 rating, so I'm not really interested in anything too hard-core when it comes to content.

Or...if this isn't the right place, would anyone be able to suggest a forum or other avenue for finding someone like this to work with?

Best Regards,

Dave DeWhitt
www.soundclick.com/davedewhitt

Dude, I am trying to get something like this going right now!!!! I've got a vision for an indie/hiphop but i'm open to do whatever. Lets collaborate on something and see where it goes. I was in a punk/indie rock band about 5 years back but I moved away, we broke up blah blah. I'm sure you know how it goes.

reverbnation.com/shaynebishop

we're on the same page man, notice I dont cuss in my rhymes and it too is a hobby for me. btw, I also play guitar

Back