Reel deep thoughts...
Check this out...

80-8
M50
RC-71
DX-8
and more...

$550 pickup only.

Not endorsing it per se...could be a money pit but it is a sweet package and price if all works well.

I'd ask for more pics as they offer if you are interested.

Thought I'd flag it in case somebody is interested. ;)

I'm suprised this isn't getting any bids...

It really could be a great 8-track rig...maybe somebody is going to swoop in and get it for $400 at the end. :eek: That would be a good deal.

If anybody here ends up getting it, I have the knobs and knob covers for that M50 that I'd sell at an "Analog Only Friends" rate. :D

PM me.

It really could be a great 8-track rig...maybe somebody is going to swoop in and get it for $400 at the end. :eek: That would be a good deal.

If anybody here ends up getting it, I have the knobs and knob covers for that M50 that I'd sell at an "Analog Only Friends" rate. :D

PM me.

It would be an incredibly sweet deal for $400, as long as everything worked. I just can't get myself to bid on anything sold AS-IS when they haven't even tested it.

And I don't think it's very scrupulous to sell something that way.

Besides that, I'm a thousand miles away from that area. :(

I've got it on my watch list, thanks for the heads up! Doubt I can afford the gear AND the gas to go get it....... plus I just managed to get that Otari 4-track working (that is a story worthy of it's own thread, coming soon)

AK

Back