Microphones

Which mic should I buy, why can't I buy it at Radio Shack, and which way do I point it?
I
Replies
5
Views
4K
dgatwood
dgatwood
chrisharris
Replies
25
Views
2K
Dogman
Dogman
C
Replies
3
Views
1K
Dogbreath
Dogbreath
magic_joel
Replies
3
Views
3K
dgatwood
dgatwood
pohaku
Replies
3
Views
1K
pohaku
pohaku
R
Replies
3
Views
1K
snellular5
snellular5
antichef
Replies
6
Views
2K
mshilarious
mshilarious
nuemes
Replies
122
Views
24K
antichef
antichef
L
Replies
1
Views
1K
MichaelJoly
MichaelJoly
H
Replies
10
Views
2K
henapen
H
J
Replies
0
Views
640
jmeager
J
I
Replies
9
Views
2K
ittam
I
antichef
Replies
21
Views
13K
antichef
antichef
G
Replies
13
Views
2K
Harvey Gerst
H
L
Replies
0
Views
697
Lazaro
L
C
Replies
2
Views
943
WhiteStrat
WhiteStrat
Supercreep
Replies
6
Views
1K
Weasel9992
W
C
Replies
0
Views
915
coreycharron
C
Back
Top