Marketing Your Music / Publicity

What's the best way to market your music? Talk about what you're doing, what works, and what doesn't!

The Show Off Forum

This is the place to share your final products.
Threads
1.2K
Messages
4.1K
Threads
1.2K
Messages
4.1K
Slouching Raymond
  • Slouching Raymond
I
Replies
5
Views
860
idiotboy
I
kid klash
Replies
2
Views
1K
Outlaws
Outlaws
S
Replies
0
Views
533
SonarSongwriter
S
powderfinger
Replies
6
Views
1K
ChristopherM
ChristopherM
B
Replies
60
Views
3K
meriphew
meriphew
M
  • Poll Poll
Replies
4
Views
978
stonepiano
stonepiano
S
Replies
10
Views
1K
Outlaws
Outlaws
jimistone
Replies
4
Views
1K
DavidK
DavidK
S
Replies
2
Views
784
SonarSongwriter
S
D
Replies
5
Views
772
David Hooper
D
S
Replies
4
Views
816
ChristopherM
ChristopherM
I
Replies
8
Views
920
M
T
Replies
7
Views
934
zekthedeadcow
Z
bsr2002
Replies
3
Views
695
ChristopherM
ChristopherM
F
Replies
0
Views
572
FAChiro1
F
mbuster
Replies
31
Views
2K
stonepiano
stonepiano
Back
Top