Behringer X32

moresound

Loud Sun Studios
WOW!

Behringer has purchased Midas and as a result they have made this digital console - Just unbelievable.

More to come..........................................

Maybe I posted this in the wrong forum!??! This Digital console is WOW!! Has the look and feel of a Yamaha LS9

You know.... This doesn't surprise me.

Low manufacturing price - Low prices - Many buyers - High profits.

Eventually you can take over and start producing quality equipment. We'll see what the future holds. :)

But still $2,500. for a console that has all of the bells and whistles of a digital console costing $40,000. to $60,000.!!!!

Yeah ... and with the flip of a switch you can record all track via USB to an out board hard drive take it home and load all of those separate track into your favorite DAW for mixing!

There's a lot of interest in the X32 in the live sound world--but most are wanting to see and hear it before endorsing it TOO much. It's interesting that Behringer have had to put back the release a couple of times--now talking about May last I heard.

Some discussion HERE though probably not much you don't already know.

It'll be interesting to see.

Their previous foray into digital mixers (the DDX3216) was actually a pretty decent unit and I don't remember the pre amps being as bad as some offerings. As I understand it, it only went out of production because it would have been too hard to re-engineer to satisfy revised EU regs on lead free solder, recycling, etc.

I had one of those in use for a few years then decided to sell it to a friend in Vermont. He still is using it with no complaints.
My only complaint was with the paging through the functions. Seemed like they could have done better and with the X32 this looks to have been addressed.

Last we heard, Behringer have announced to their dealers that they'll be announcing the in-store date sometime in the next week or two...so basically another tease.

Back