The Walking Dead

I knew it too! He should have just left Enid, she's a dumb little f*ck. Carl lucked out (too bad) - that other kid was about to take him out, until the tower fell. So much for Alexandria. Onto a new locale in part 2 of season 6, but we get 1 more episode before the winter hiatus - enough time for Glenn and Maggie to reunite, Daryll, Sasha and Abraham to return.

In the back of my mind I knew it was a little too easy for the "other kid" to now all the sudden be chummy with Rick and Carl. the gun thing confirmed that.

The proverbial crap is about to hit alexandria's fan with that tower going down. next few episodes should be exciting.

Well that was a let-down. Now we've got to wait 2-1/2 months to see the whacky kid get eaten.
The only one who died was Deanna, thought they had indicated some major character(s) were going to get finished off? And had to wait 5 minutes into Badlands to see the short teaser about Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham meeting 'Negan' and his gang.

Last edited:
The thing that is really bothering me about Deanna - when she fell they clearly showed her landing on some kind of gear, which is the exact impression left on her body. It wasn't teeth marks.

hey chuck, great catch...you're right.

wait 2 1/2 months? wow, thats a long time, seems it just started.

I thought the show is picking up, more zombies, more action, more running, more chaos ....less talking = very good

Yeah I don't get the whole 2 1/2 month break thing. I still like the show a lot, never miss, but I have to admit my interest is finally starting to wane. I don't see how the Deanna thing could go any way other than her dying, even though I am fairly convinced of what I saw I don't really see anyone else talking about it like they did with the glenn dumpster thing.

I was thinking about spin off show....Living Zombies in Office Space and how someone should make a spinoff called LIVING DEAD...and the Zombies would be the people walking around the Office Building brain dead...and the few stars could be stuck dealing with the Zombies in the building...

the office buildings could be full of Living Zombies....everywhere.....walking around in a stupor, brain dead , mumbling noises with their mouth like "its almost friiiiiidddddddddddaaaaaaayyyyyyy" or "did you get the meeeemmmmmmoooo?"

its just a idea...

Attachments

• office zombie.jpg
    office zombie.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 31
Yeah I don't get the whole 2 1/2 month break thing. I still like the show a lot, never miss, but I have to admit my interest is finally starting to wane. I don't see how the Deanna thing could go any way other than her dying, even though I am fairly convinced of what I saw I don't really see anyone else talking about it like they did with the glenn dumpster thing.

It looked like she landed on the blade of a circular saw. So if they wanted to revive her, I guess the path is open. It would be interesting to see how they rescue her from that bedroom with zombies coming down the hall. I saw an interview with the actress talking about the death of her character. Could be disinformation. Question is, does the audience care enough about Deanna to make reviving her worth the story arc and the screen time the show would have to invest to do it? I doubt it.

FFS, Morgan!

Greg, you're such an ass. lol

About Deanna, i thought that whole saw blade thing was on her leg and not the same where she got bitten which was on the side of her abdomen.
in any case, it would be a big stretch for her to live through those zombies coming at her in the hallway.

"Cooral!"

I would have thought a gunshot to the head (eye) would be insta death. Assuming the bullet went through his eye impacting his brain.

yeah, wish they didn't kill off Jessie.

And that opening scene with Daryl had me rolling. I thought that was going to be a long drawn out scenario where they get captured and stuff. Nope! lol

Yeah, shame about Jessie. Don't know why that was necessary. The show is getting low on hot blonds. Glad her two sons bit the dust, or vice versa. In the Zombie Apocalypse, the weak are doomed and a menace to those around them.

last week ok, this week...medium. the touchy feely romance stuff doesnt interest me. the jesus was ok, althought he only caused bad negative crap so why didnt they off him?

rick gets some clam chowder at the end, and jesus shows up...i had to laugh.

maybe the biker gang would have been better left on?

Back