The Walking Dead

he's no deid, that was his mates body lying on top of him. its been pretty different from the other series..which is prolly a good thing

last nights episode was pure shite though :(

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I feel like the zombies would still be chewing on his face though lol since it was just sticking out there. Haven't caught the latest episode but yeah heard it was boring.

Yeah, all the clues point that Glenn wasn't killed off - they've used more 'goodbye' stuff before killing off other major characters.
They certainly didn't need to give us a whole 80 minutes of Morgan's backstory. And it looks like next week will be all about the town, so we won't know what's going on with Glenn, Rick or the others leading the herd away.

Tabitha!!! Nooooooo!!!

I liked this week's episode. It was a nice change of pace, and a continuation of the terrific season they're putting out this time around. The serenity of the farm, the slow reveal of the mentor's past...I liked it. It was a nice break from the constant nihilism and fatalism of the show. But now I'm ready to get back to the main story and see how the zombie herd and Glen's fate turn out.

Yeah, 1 episode that happened almost entirely outside of the Glenn timeline, and another that doesn't directly address it. I figured that they would have had that herd all taken care of within a few episodes but apparently not.

The dumb thing is, we basically know 0 about Glenn other than that he was a pizza guy since they never bothered fleshing out any type of backstory and never gave him any lead story in the show other than him wifing up. So why do they expect us to care if he's dead or not?

Think about it.....literally every other main character has more backstory. Even Tara or Sasha.

The dumb thing is, we basically know 0 about Glenn other than that he was a pizza guy since they never bothered fleshing out any type of backstory and never gave him any lead story in the show other than him wifing up. So why do they expect us to care if he's dead or not?

Think about it.....literally every other main character has more backstory. Even Tara or Sasha.

The only thing that can make this show not suck is Carl getting eaten.

Yeah, but Glenn doesn't need a backstory. He delivered Pizza, so he knows how to get in and out of places in a hurry. Even in heavy traffic. Just a different kind of traffic now.

Besides, he saved Rick when he was stuck in the tank and called him a Dumb-ass.

All the backstory I need.
:D

The only thing that can make this show not suck is Carl getting eaten.

Personally they can all get eaten as far as I care, except for Carol. She's the only cool character left on the show since they decided to neuter Morgan, and probably the most realistic one too. Hardcore to the bone, just like we'd probably all be if we survived the zombie apocalypse.

So this week's story - we get no explanation of Rick on the bus with bleeding hand/arm. All of a sudden he's back in town and not bleeding. No interaction between Rick and Carl or the baby (good). But he gets lucky at the end.
Deanna is a basket case, might as well toss her over the wall.
Looks like next week will be all Daryl and the others out with the rest of the zombie herd.

They keep handing out cucumber sandwiches when everyone wants the main course.

This weeks ep wasn't bad but felt like a bunny trail to the overall story arc. at least they didn't kill off Daryl.

Hope they don't wait until the end of the season to actually address Glen.

Only 2 more episodes until the mid-season hiatus. I read an article that they'll tell us about Glenn before the break.

So who were the machine gun guys and/or the guys going after the 3 refugees Daryl came upon? The Wolves or some new gang?

I thought Daryl got shot in the elbow, but after he removes his leather jacket he's hardly bleeding and can move his arm ok?

I think the machine gun gang were a new outfit. Seems like they were the clan that the guy and 2 girls were running from maybe? It was unclear.

It looked to me like Daryl just got some road rash from skidding off his bike. At least that's what the damage to his leather jacket looked like. Again, it was unclear.

I liked this episode but blaumph is right, the storytelling has been focused on everything except what we were originally set up to be interested in. I liked seeing Abraham turn a corner. And I liked the scene with him and the rocket launcher zombie, was good to see him sit on the hummer with a stogie and kick his feet like a happy kid. So is there now going to be a romantic thread between him and Sasha?

Yeah i was thinking it was the wolves gang at first, but don't all wolves member have the "W" on their forehead?

They didn't really make it clear.

Yeah, the Wolves all have the red W marking on their foreheads. And they're really rough-and-tumble looking. They dress like primitive savages (and have terrible dental hygiene!). Whoever Daryl & co. were running from looked clean and very organized, and there was the implication that they had a relatively sophisticated society set up (the reference to the rules that were broken and all that). The Wolves seem more like a pack of actual wolves in their mentality and society. Just vicious killers.

The new gang is apparently going to be the Saviors, if you know anything about the comics (err uhhh "graphic novels").

Well for the first time I didnt watch an episode through....turned it off with about 15 mins to go...I think Im about done with it.

Enjoying the returned on Sundance more...still kinda zombies

Back