Siefer or Cloneboy

• Siefer

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Cloneboy

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ipso Facto said:
Which is stupid and a shame. I learned alot from Clone's "mixing technique" thread.

I imagine he just compiled a bunch of stuff he read around here and presented it as his own. Just a guess though. If the info was any good, maybe he should go back a read it himself.

HangDawg said:
I imagine he just compiled a bunch of stuff he read around here and presented it as his own. Just a guess though. If the info was any good, maybe he should go back a read it himself.

LOL@Hangdawg. :)

HangDawg said:

Actually something stupid happened to that mix because ProTools decided to change some EQ settings when I bounced to disk (worst being it slapped a low pass filter around 2k on the vocals, and switched the TL Space reverb to a church setting on the main reverb buss). Unfortunately I was pretty fried at the time because I had tracked a band earlier that day so I figured my mix must have been that bad so I tried to make things up with mastering later that evening to live up to the deadline.

I pretty much knew it sucked posting it, but lucky for me Siefer sucks even more.

My goal wasn't to prove myself as some great recordist, but to shut Siefer up. Seeing as he is banned now I consider the entire exercise an unbridled success.

How do you know who wins a fight? Last man standing. :)

Last edited:
Cloneboy Studio said:
I pretty much knew it sucked posting it, but lucky for me Siefer sucks even more.

My goal wasn't to prove myself as some great recordist, but to shut Siefer up. Seeing as he is banned now I consider the entire exercise an unbridled success.

How do you know who wins a fight? Last man standing. :)

I couldn't agree with you more.

i think we can all agree that the seifert's drums and bass were sequenced, or might as well have been

the guitars did sound good

since the guitar parts sounded so mechanical and repetitive they may have been loops or clips of some sort

at any rate the dude is obviously not interested in spilling the beans

jake-owa said:
Cool, so are you leaving now?

Nah, I'm gonna hang around in a limited capacity and post a lot more music for open critique. I want to improve my recording skills a few levels and this forum can be quite helpful for that.

Back