Siefer or Cloneboy

• Siefer

Votes: 25 67.6%
  • Cloneboy

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ds21

I'm sick of seeing the "The Siefer Vs. Cloneboy" thread so I figure get on with the poll already, take what they have or haven't given and make your choice.

10 Days to go...

IMNSHFO - Seifer couldn't produce a quality record even if he had Massenburg sitting right next to him coaching him every step of the way.... he lost to Cloneboy even before the epenis-size thread started!

Seifer's attitude alone disqualifies him from ever being taken seriously by anyone........... :rolleyes:

Mix should be posted on Thursday as I stated earlier this week.

I had *three* bands to do this week, and scheduling is screwy on all of them. Yesterday I didn't even touch that band's work and was focusing on some death metal band instead.

I haven't even finished the vocals of the song much less started mixing it.

If someone wants to hold that against me, fine. However my opponent hasn't managed to produce anything either. The agreement was on a new song, and one with vocals.

My interest in this whole debate is quite marginal at best. However, how is it that four folks have already voted?

There's nothing to "judge" in this contest yet, so how can anyone declare any winner thus far?

I realize there are some prejudices at work, but fair is fair.

Carl

Krakit said:
I realize there are some prejudices at work, but fair is fair.
Actually - I voted based on what I'd heard from both of them in the past... (and I know Cloneboy from other forums, so I've heard stuff from him before......)

I voted for the first one on the list so I wouldn't have to move my mouse so far.

i think I'll wait for the mixes....and then I'll go up against the loser :D......hmmm distortedrumble vs. seifer..... lol dont hold me to that:)

This is stupid as hell. There should be two mixes posted in the original post.

Lame...it's a popularity contest.

Ds21 says he's sick of the whole thing so he starts an extra usless thread. :rolleyes:

Putz

jake-owa said:
This is stupid as hell. There should be two mixes posted in the original post.

Lame...it's a popularity contest.

Ds21 says he's sick of the whole thing so he starts an extra usless thread. :rolleyes:

Putz

and still you posted, maybe I'll start another to see how many you'll post in.

I love this...of course I posted.

Let's start a hundred and call em all "me against you" for everyone who has some comic agression they need to unleash.

You're still a putz.

Damn, I actually have things to do today. :mad:

Here's one for the babies. Consider it my entry. It's halfass and I don't care. I have too much else going on right now other than work/recording to put any real effort into this.

Even if it sucks it beats the piss out of the non-contributions of Siefer, Jake-Owa and Noisedude. :)

Last edited:
Mach5 said:
Maybe I am crazy.. but I think my recording and my mix blow Cloneboy's out of the water (aside from the loud hi-hats that should have come down).
I don't agree - Cloneboy's certainly won't win awards at all, but it's got much more presence than your mix!

Specifically, though, in reference to your mix -- the balances are off, you've got a lot of exaggerated high-end (clarity doesn't come from boosting high-shelf EQ!), and overall the mix is flat, thin and lifeless.....

Cloneboy Studio said:
It's halfass and I don't care. I have too much else going on right now other than work/recording to put any real effort into this.

You don't care? Isn't this a paying CLIENT. I wonder what your clients would think if they heard you think it's half assed and you don't care and are not ging to put any effort into it? Real professional you are.

Back