Post your latest purchase!

Cheers crows :)

I'll let people know how I find them after a month or so of use at home as one of my big concerns was the distinct lack of reviews for them (they only came out right at the end of last year and the store i got them from didn't get any in until early this year).

And although it should bare absolutely no weight as to how they sound or peoples opinions on them, i do think they look very sexy

I've just bought and get delivered on tuesday a pair of RCF Ayra 6's and a pair of Isoacoustic stands for them. i'll be honest, i'm super mega ultra flippin' excited! after months of looking and trying other monitors i finally got to hear and play around with a pair of the RCF's and i'm pretty impressed. obviously MMMV in my space with my gear etc but i'm pretty confident they'll do a sterling job. Also, i bought the stands just because i needed some decent desktop stands and only looked at reviews the other day (after paying for them) and i was amazed at the reviews! if they're half as good as the reviews say they are i'll be over the moon :D

And I'm super mega ultra flippin' excited for ya!

:thumbs up:
;)

And I'm super mega ultra flippin' excited for ya!

:thumbs up:
;)

Cheers man. I fear the words on the screen, even blown up in big red text don't do justice to my level of excitement. I'm worried that when they arrive my squeek of excitement may be out of the realms of human hearing.... although dogs up and down the street will understand my joy :D

Nothing big recently:

Digitech multi-chorus stomp box (wanted something easy to kick on for organ stuff in band work)
Mini mic stand with gooseneck for micing up my amps when they are on a stage stand
2 GLS ES57 mics

What I've been keeping my eyes out for recently are used powered PA speakers. Don't need anything powerful, but don't want POS Harbingers, either.
Hardly ever see anything used listed - do people just keep them forever, or do the amps fail and people junk them?

Pair of '93 Duo-Sonics for $549.25 :D
IMG_0550.JPG

Not the most widely sought after guitar, but they were made in 1993 just like me (err...well... I guess I was technically made in 92 :eek:)
The black one is crazy clean. All original. The red one not so much. Lots of surface scratches and finish dings. Warped pickguard (I'm sure I can eBay a replacement). Gold Lace Sensors, and an upgrade to the big Gibson style toggle and black knobs to match the pickups.
The penguin sticker will stay though. I kinda like it. :thumbs up:

Oh, yeah. And a new drivers license that is barely visible on my dresser. I lost the old one.

I just picked up a Kurzweil Rumour (reverb) for $400. I felt it was a good deal. It will do until I can afford to upgrade to the Quantec Yardstick that I really want. You just don't see either one on ebay very often. They must be sought-after items.

But did you wear the appropriate flannel? No grunge can be had without proper draping of grunges...Well, unless you are not homeless and wet....

Back