Post your latest purchase!

Just bought a 5-guitar stand and a Zoom 1010 on fleabay. $37 including shipping for the stand, $33 for the zoom, Not that I need the fx, but couldn't resist the price.

Just bought a 5-guitar stand and a Zoom 1010 on fleabay. $37 including shipping for the stand, $33 for the zoom, Not that I need the fx, but couldn't resist the price.

WOAH!

Amazing deal on that stand.
I picked up a 7 guitar stand from rondo music last year for like $100 last year that felt like a great deal. But you've got me beat.

I've spent the last few days trying to find an acoustic with a maple fretboard. I've always been intrigued by those :D

Here's the guitar I got a few weeks ago, I think it still counts as new gear...

6984156812_e37bec3624_z.jpg

I got some Yamaha HS80s delivered the other day. I got them for $519 on ebay. They go for $700 something from just about everywhere else. Anyway, they sound much better than my old BX5s. I have a fairly large room now (16 x 35) and the BX5's just get swallowed up in there. HS80's are much fuller and translate much better to every steereo I've tried.

I bought this a couple of weeks ago. I wanted something rugged enough that I could just leave out on a stand with no worries. Turns out this fit the bill quite nicely with the added bonus of an on-board tuner (that's rarely needed) for convenience.

I know the Ovation name can be a controversial topic and I also know that they are, or at least one time were, known for building outstanding instruments for live performers, but let me just say that I was pleasantly surprised at how superbly it records as well.

Ovation2.jpg

The RNLA & Pre73 is for home use. :) Worked with the Pre73 & the SM7b two nights ago. Way, way cooler than I expected.
The JamMan is for live solo stuff. For live looping, the older JamMan works better than the JamMan Stereo.
The JamMan Stereo may be relegated to live playback now.

I just got a CD (Fleet Foxes)

A couple movies (The Namesake & The Pianist)

And a Timex watch!

I'll be getting an iMac soon! :D

I've just bought and get delivered on tuesday a pair of RCF Ayra 6's and a pair of Isoacoustic stands for them. i'll be honest, i'm super mega ultra flippin' excited! after months of looking and trying other monitors i finally got to hear and play around with a pair of the RCF's and i'm pretty impressed. obviously MMMV in my space with my gear etc but i'm pretty confident they'll do a sterling job. Also, i bought the stands just because i needed some decent desktop stands and only looked at reviews the other day (after paying for them) and i was amazed at the reviews! if they're half as good as the reviews say they are i'll be over the moon :D

Back