Olympics Thread

So her muscles are developed. She spends her life training. Put a male gymnast or weightlifter next to most normal males and they'd look like girls in comparison.
Exactly - its called comparing apples with apples.

Ah, okay, so you went after the easy one. So that's one masculine woman out of...I don't know, thousands of track athletes? Got any others?

Yeah some track athletes have muscles. Women with muscles. Fit, athletic, well conditioned, low bodyfat women with some muscle mass. Scary, right? I suppose you'd prefer them more "traditional", as in, 250 pounds riding around in an electric scooter at walmart?

This olympic hurdler chick is a total dude. Nothing feminine at all about this smoking hot dude.

tumblr_ob4b4rPTFU1ugxulso1_r1_500.gif

Calm down, boys! It's just an observation. I didn't say all women runners looked like men. Nor did I say it had anything to do with being muscular or toned.

It just struck me that there were a couple (more than one), who should've been checked for adams apples and ass hair. I mean they literally looked like dudes.

Unless they're boosting with testosterone, they can't help how they look.

I don't know, I don't respect much about anything, but I respect these ladies for doing what they do. They're elite athletes. In our country of vapid kardashian worship and rampant obesity, it's nice to see some positive role models for young females.

If you are unaware of that one story, it's here. Caster Semenya. Total dude.

"Semenya’s testosterone levels are three times the normal amount found in women, the Daily Mail reported, among other media accounts.". Come on.

LOL - The Daily Mail reported: OK, must be true then.

Caster has been getting these allegations for years and has been extensively tested, she had a massive dip in form when these allegations first happened.

A male athlete wouldn't be getting shit off people for being hyper-masculine, he be getting praised for his natural gifts. Its an athletic competition - not a modelling contest.

Caster has been getting these allegations for years and has been extensively tested

Nope. The IOC can't do gender testing and now can't even do testosterone testing. I can run an eyeball test and I know a dude when I see one. Especially when he's running with a pack of women.

Caster is an oddball case. He/she may very well be some sort of freak hermaphrodite. But he/she is just one. What can you do? Ban him/her from everything?

Caster is an oddball case. He/she may very well be some sort of freak hermaphrodite. But he/she is just one. What can you do? Ban him/her from everything?
Of course not. He can totally run with the men. And take last place and be happy with it. Or let him run with the women, dominate them, and have people point out that he's a dude and shouldn't be running with women.

Back