Olympics Thread

I didnt see any

I dont really have the TV on other than apps so made it less interesting

oh shit I lied, Murray winning gold I saw that

Did the UK do really well, I saw one medal table that put them at 2nd? doesnt seem right??

Did the UK do really well, I saw one medal table that put them at 2nd?
If you twist logic and spin it the UK way as UK'ers tend to do, yeah, the UK is the greatest bunch of olympians of all time. In reality, they did pretty good. 2nd most golds, 3rd most medals overall. Very good showing for a bunch of inbred white people. :D
doesnt seem right??
No, it doesn't. They must be doping.

If you twist logic and spin it the UK way as UK'ers tend to do, yeah, the UK is the greatest bunch of olympians of all time. In reality, they did pretty good. 2nd most golds, 3rd most medals overall. Very good showing for a bunch of inbred white people. :D

No, it doesn't. They must be doping.

I didnt even know they came 3rd in London, just found that out...I thought they come about 6th or something each time. Youre right, doping, has to be :)

A bunch did. And track and field. And women's gymnastics. Oh, basketball too. We didn't win any pony dancing or speed walking medals as far as I know. America fuck yeah!

Well we got 1 in rugby, 3 in taekwondo, 3 in boxing, and...wait for it...1 in trampoline!!

and 3 in pony dancing :o

The yanks channels put the UK in 2nd, Im sure the brit ones did too....but the olympic put them 3rd. Yanks hate china lol

Back