Oh God Enuff Kanye West!!!

Re: Ok i would love to continue this discussion about Maybe West

illacov said:
But im sorry that you fell for the oldest trick in the book among people that are washed up or talentless.

Mc Hammer is pullin that shit too....so actually Kanye aint the first person to do it ... wait a minute

What about all the Chrisitian rappers out there that have been around for damn near 10 15 years?

Last time I checked ALL they songs was about JESUS

LMAO at Chitlins, Challin, Chalky whatever ya name is

My game cant get anymore stepped up before im kneeing St Peter you feel me?

All I said was that there is a good majority of people who get impressed by son for simply NOT talking about the same thing as everybody else at Rocafella..not his lyrics...but simply for being different i still think half of that comes from the whole Rocafella thing...they give this nigga miles of credit for what he does because he's on the roc but theres plenty of other better rappers...like Talib Kweli that deserve 10 times the accolades that West gets but since Kweli is NOT a roc artist hes not quite real enough since theres no street cred like R-O-C has ..yeah right...rock your fitted a little tighter...maybe you'll pass out....WOWWWW...I suppose rappers can start being conscious again now that Kanye showed us how to be conscious. Oops and Chrisitian too...

Hes an innovator...

I supposed that Chitlin has on a college mascot uniform too?

Yes the most dumbest most retarded thing ive seen in my life has to be that album cover...my mans wont even mention it cuz he's still in shock.

So when i see Chiterlings on the street how would i recognize this person i mean its not every day that one gets attacked by some nigga in a Grimace costume.

haha

move onto the black jesus movie please that shit is gonna be interesting come on COME ON!

Peace
Illa

hate hate hate and more hate. Do you wake up and eat hate for breakfast or do you just roll out the wrong side and hate everyone who's opinion differs from yours. yo man I can keep it goin if ya want but I aint gonna waist another brain cell on what you say'n cause that's your opinion you entitled to it. I just got one question though are u a christian rapper? If so I'm sorry I offended you son. I don't listen to alot of christian rappers. I got a few EMCEES in my camp that do though.

Pay Attention PorkRind

Im a GOD, not a Christian. I been a GOD since 2001, you know a member of the NGE (Nation of the Gods and the Earths)...thought you might know of their existence since you're a "true" hip hop head.

Either way...what i was trying to infer to you was that Kanye wasnt being innovative by mentioning Jesus in his song....I fail to see how you interpreted that as me being a Christian rapper. Perhaps those brain cells you so highly covet need to be preserved since you have delusion episodes of grandeur.

Either way back to the Black Jesus Movie holla at me

Peace
Illacov AKA Illumination Allah

Re: Pay Attention PorkRind

illacov said:
Im a GOD, not a Christian. I been a GOD since 2001, you know a member of the NGE (Nation of the Gods and the Earths)...thought you might know of their existence since you're a "true" hip hop head.

Either way...what i was trying to infer to you was that Kanye wasnt being innovative by mentioning Jesus in his song....I fail to see how you interpreted that as me being a Christian rapper. Perhaps those brain cells you so highly covet need to be preserved since you have delusion episodes of grandeur.

Either way back to the Black Jesus Movie holla at me

Peace
Illacov AKA Illumination Allah

hey man u got defensive about it and you brought up the thing about christian rappers for the past 15 years Lol. It just seems to me you got bent up and all out of shape on that so that lead me to the assumption. I mean u not hold'n it down for the christian RAPPERS?. If you not then maybe let someone who does hold it down cause u all over the place with this son.

he produced twista's song didnt he? what song did he sample that off of?

I am a musician (guitar, bass and a little keys) and i find it easier to replicate parts of a song and make beats than to copy/paste/cut/edit a section from an old song. production goes alot quicker and sounds more fresh.

Back