New Rep Point Thread.

(sung to the tune of "Happy Birthday".....)

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday, dear Joey
Happy Birthday to fuckin' meeeeeeeeeeeee!

51 and counting.......:drunk::drunk::drunk:

Ah, you are still young at heart Joey-thats all that matters!
And I had a drink in your honor this morning-a glass of orange juice needs a bit of vodka...........what-no vodka??..vodka...everclear..whatever!!!

Happy New Year Joey!!!!!:drunk:

Ah, you are still young at heart Joey-that's all that matters!
And I had a drink in your honor this morning-a glass of orange juice needs a bit of vodka...........what-no vodka??..vodka...everclear..whatever!!!

Happy New Year Joey!!!!!:drunk:

Some posts are so good they just need to be repeated.:D

Here is the latest in martial arts movies------------
Corn-Fu fighting-----
Okay, no more posting for me after the 190 proof grain alcohol
:spank:

Attachments

• corn cob chucks.jpg
    corn cob chucks.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 21
Oooh,you've got a uke too?
What kind?
Ever since I got one I've been preaching the gospel.:cool:

Mine is a kit uke-I think it was a Grizzly if I recall correctly. I built it though the Craft Shop at S.I.U. here in town-it's small enough that I use a tennis racket bag to carry it in--soprano sized maybe????
We just glued the neck and the top onto it and gave it a acrylic spray finish-it was a quick project to complete. The guy that runs the Craft Shop says I'm his best student-I actually finish my projects in the time allowed-I built a Telecaster kit and a Violin as well.
Here is a couple of Tele kits I built-the white one was the Craft Shop build, the Burgundy one I built at home..
SagakitTeles-2.jpg

Mine is a kit uke-I think it was a Grizzly if I recall correctly. I built it though the Craft Shop at S.I.U. here in town-it's small enough that I use a tennis racket bag to carry it in--soprano sized maybe????
We just glued the neck and the top onto it and gave it a acrylic spray finish-it was a quick project to complete. The guy that runs the Craft Shop says I'm his best student-I actually finish my projects in the time allowed-I built a Telecaster kit and a Violin as well.
Here is a couple of Tele kits I built-the white one was the Craft Shop build, the Burgundy one I built at home..
SagakitTeles-2.jpg
Mmmmm...mmmm...mmmm...mmm...mmmmmmmmm....:D:spank:

We need to form a Uke club here and pwn all them geetar snobs.:cool:

Who's in?

I'm totally in.:cool:

Here's the song I just posted recorded properly with the right words and a low F harmonica rather than a standard F.....

Excuse the mouth noises,I'm still figuring out this whole "recording thing".:o

Back