New Rep Point Thread.

Happy birthday man!

And since you have the new amp, I'll take that Marshall sitting there all nice and pretty...

:o

Great birthday present r00!

Kiwi made you a birthday thread in the Cave!

Happy r00 day to you
Happy r00 day to you
Happy r00 day to r0000000000
Just 0ne paddlin' w0n't d000000000.....

:spank::spank::spank:
:spank::spank::spank:

And a belated Happy Birthday to you-old Kev the Kangaroo!!!:drunk:

...And from me too!!
Hope you had a good one Gorty! :drunk::drunk:
That Vox sure is sweet....!

Thanx everyone! ;)

Hey gang! Long time no see? How is everyone? (Happy late B-day, Gorty!)

For those of you who don't check out the guitar forum much, I finally finished that project I was building and braggin' about oh...say well over a year ago. :eek:

I'm really happy with how it (finally!) turned out. Have a look if you like:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=301176

And yeah, I guess it looks like I'm braggin--but hey, I love to see this kind of stuff when others do it, so I thought you might to see mine.

Okay! Get your minds out of the gutters with that last line! :D

I ain't even gonna go there....the guitar forum that is..:D

Actually, I've been there and seen your new mistress and she is a beauty!

Good morning boys and girls!

Don't eat too much Easter candy tomorrow.
True story:

When I was a teen, and my little sister was 4, we had a bunch of rabbits that were eating more than we could afford to feed them, so my dad made me and my brother butcher the lot (about 20 of them).

We sat down a couple days later to supper to eat some of them. It was close to Easter, and all the talk from my little sister had been about the Easter Bunny. I had gotten tired of it, and was warned by my mother not to ruin the myth for her.

I can't stand it.

As we sat down to eat, and my little sister was getting her first taste of rabbit, she asked what it was she was eating.

I said "it's the Easter Bunny."

She's 27 now, and has not eaten rabbit to this day.

My mother was overjoyed with me...

GAS interrupted

So I was going to place an order to buy some new gear, when the damn site came back and asked to me use a different credit card.:eek:

I entered my information one more time with the same result.:mad:

So I called my bank to find out what was going on and found out that my card was cancelled. The reason: my wife had lost her card, and called to have a new one issed to her. No problem, except that they didn't tell me that when they issue a new card, all the old cards on that account get cancelled. If they had, I would have had them issue me a new one at the same time.

So now I have to wait a week to get the new card, which means I have to wait a week to order my new Tascam 2488neo, which means I have to wait a week to record.

Damn credit cards anyway...:spank:

Edit: this is the first time I used the spanking smiley! :D

Everyone have a blessed and wonderful Easter with your family, friends, strangers, pets, gear/UKES..whomeverwhatever you'll be spending it with!:D

I just tried computer-based recording for the first AND LAST time.

My friend has an M-Audio Fast Track, and let me borrow it. We downloaded the drivers and set it up so that Reaper recognized it. Everything was working fine. We even recorded a couple test tracks of speaking.

Then I get it to the hotel...

Every time I turned the damn thing on, my core duo 2, 2.13Ghz, 4GB RAM processor froze on me. I got tremendous feedback. I couldn't get it to monitor. I gave up after an hour.

I am now, and always will be, a multi-tracker/portastudio/studio-in-a-box guy. Fuck computer interface recording.

It just pisses me off.

Back