New Rep Point Thread.

ATTENTION!!!

I need a piano player to collab with me on a tune. I am away from my gear and my keyboard playing ain't up to it anyhow. I don't want strings, just a genuine piano sound (even if it's on an electronic keyboard). If you volunteer, I'll throw in a chord chart to follow the tune with.

So........ hit me up in a PM if you are interested, and I'll get the track and chord chart to you by this weekend...

:)

Heya folks, I'm back from the southern Med!!!:D
30°C of difference and snow, but I'm happy to have hugged and kissed all my axes again! I'm also heavier (in body weight, not musically....:rolleyes:)
Happy start to the New Year!:D

Heya folks, I'm back from the southern Med!!!:D
30°C of difference and snow, but I'm happy to have hugged and kissed all my axes again! I'm also heavier (in body weight, not musically....:rolleyes:)
Happy start to the New Year!:D
Welcome back! Glad you enjoyed yourself!

That's freakin AWESOME!

Did you drive? How was it? C'mon you...give up the details!
Yah Doggie breath, it is! Driving a race car has been one of my dreams since a kid, when my uncle did some racing. I sorta put it on the back burner, just like the harley dream...first I ride, then I drive.;):D

No, haven't done it yet. It is only at certain times a year. There is no expiration date on my card either. I can't wait.

My son in Georgia received a combo one..ride/drive, Christmas 2008 and used it Oct 2009...I watched his video of both experiences..THAT is why my daughter in law bought the ride along for me...I was going wild..and I must say, they surprized me..I would never have guessed the gift!..I'm a blessed woman!:D

You got a broken link for Christmas?
I would take it back.

I'm still in Wisconsin.
I tried to fix it, but still says cannot display. Hmmmm..Breath of Dog was able to see it..wonder what happened..maybe 165 mph was just too much for the link...:D

I wonder when they are gonna offer the PACKERS experience?

Last edited:
Hey Troo...I won one of those Petty Driving things through Ford (since I work at a dealership) and I got 3 hot laps in the passenger seat at the Vegas Speedway plus 30 laps where I drove it.

They wouldn't let me go over 150 mph :( but I did find out that you can take the corners at 150 ;)

Freakin awesome!
Almost crashed from wood in da wheel. :p

Hey Troo...I won one of those Petty Driving things through Ford (since I work at a dealership) and I got 3 hot laps in the passenger seat at the Vegas Speedway plus 30 laps where I drove it.

They wouldn't let me go over 150 mph :( but I did find out that you can take the corners at 150 ;)

Freakin awesome!
Almost crashed from wood in da wheel. :p
Cool Doggie breath!

30 laps! wow, that would be awesome. My son only did the 8 lap one...I can't wait to get to the driving one...my son said he thought it would scare the crap outta me..I told him I rode a hog amongst the idjits of the road:eek:..riding or driving a race car on a track would seem soooo unscary compared to that!..:D

I can't believe, someone finally heard my chant for adventure/loud/fast/flashing/wild/cwazy...and it was a daughter-in-law who fulfilled it! Go figure!:D

the ride along itself was a RUSH! I tell ya, ya wouldn't think those cars would stick when they're goin that fast but it felt like they were on rails. I felt safer at 150 mph in that car than 60 in my own.

The 30 laps was 3 sets of 10 and ya get graded on how well ya do. The idea is to make it look like you're on a tow rope with the real driver in front of you. They speed up, you speed up. They slow down, you slow down...
1st set, 14th outta 19. :(
2nd set, 6th outta 19 ;)
3rd set, 1st outta 19 :D

I get jacked just thinkin about it. :)

After listening to StratCat's new Carvin Legacy in the guitar forum, I did some searching on the web for sound samples...several on youtube...anyways, so not to hijack Strat's thread, I'll post one of my finds here.

I think the tone the dude has is killer(I believe that's a Carvin guit he plays too)..it is what my ear loves to hear..but..the little girls in front caught my attention.

At first they are just dancing a bit..then I notice the one in red..the little chickadee is really feeling it..and as it goes on, she appears to be so subtling conducting..she reminds me of me!:D

Last edited:
the ride along itself was a RUSH! I tell ya, ya wouldn't think those cars would stick when they're goin that fast but it felt like they were on rails. I felt safer at 150 mph in that car than 60 in my own.

The 30 laps was 3 sets of 10 and ya get graded on how well ya do. The idea is to make it look like you're on a tow rope with the real driver in front of you. They speed up, you speed up. They slow down, you slow down...
1st set, 14th outta 19. :(
2nd set, 6th outta 19 ;)
3rd set, 1st outta 19 :D

I get jacked just thinkin about it. :)

I got to do 110 mph in a BOAT one time. talk about a rush. We were wearing nothing but our swim suits, sunglasses and a smile. Then the guy let me drive. Got up to about 80 and that was all I was going to do on the first time out. But it was total exhileration!!! :D

Talk about tunnel vision. We were in the canals of the Sacramento delta and they are typically about 50 yards wide. So you find one stretch long enough and go for it. :eek: Yeah, DogBreath, I know the feeling, still get Jacked just thinking about it. Thanks for bringing back a great memory!!

110 in a boat? :eek:

That's just crazy talk there.

:D

Fastest I ever got to go in a boat was 70. :( The only thing that kept it awesome was the design of the hull made it so he could crank the wheel HARD at 70 mph and send us into a 480 degree spin without flippin. Not sure what it was about the hull ( that's the bottom, right? :)) but he was proud of it and it was a special design.

I got to go 150 mph on my friends Ninja tho. :D That was awesome. His speedometer stopped at 150 and he told me to go for it so I buried it. :D
My old 79 GS1000 wouldn't do over 120 without the front end hoppin all over the place and he felt sorry for me.
wheee! :p

After listening to StratCat's new Carvin Legacy in the guitar forum, I did some searching on the web for sound samples...several on youtube...anyways, so not to hijack Strat's thread, I'll post one of my finds here.

I think the tone the dude has is killer(I believe that's a Carvin guit he plays too)..it is what my ear loves to hear..but..the little girls in front caught my attention.

At first they are just dancing a bit..then I notice the one in red..the little chickadee is really feeling it..and as it goes on, she appears to be so subtling conducting..she reminds me of me!:D

Why is that little girl dancin' all funny :confused:

She should be rockin' the fuck out and moshing!! :mad::mad::D:)

Back