New Rep Point Thread.

Monday is no less happy than any previous day of last week has been to me..I woke up didn't I?

Now Tuesday..that one is still hanging in the air...:eek::D

:D:D:D..man, Frankenstrat..I haven't had one of those in a long long while..and I would like to have one I think.

I did have a shot of Yager, a Buttery Nipple:eek:..and something made outta Marguerita mix, some kinda cranberry liquer and tequila over the holiday..and some Flat Tire beer without the mator juice in it. Most I've had for months. It was good though..and I did behave!:D

Do you mean you are having a craving to spew on your monitor? I will try to comply with that request-it'll be like the 'good old days' again.

I just hope Gorty doesn't feel obligated to post his 'Pink Bikini' photo or that 'scarred old scrotum' of his again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Do you mean you are having a craving to spew on your monitor? I will try to comply with that request-it'll be like the 'good old days' again.

I just hope Gorty doesn't feel obligated to post his 'Pink Bikini' photo or that 'scarred old scrotum' of his again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
:D...And they all wonder how I wound up with so many posts.:laughings:

the scrotum gang....!:eek:
I wonder if the ladies here find these pics "interesting"....
I mean, men do find pics of female genitals "interesting...........:p:D

the scrotum gang....!:eek:
I wonder if the ladies here find these pics "interesting"....
I mean, men do find pics of female genitals "interesting...........:p:D
I've not heard that one before..you have an inventive mind Joey!:D:eek:

After you've changed 3 sons, 5 nephews and 6 grandsons, not counting all the friend's boys I've changed while babysitting, scrotums are old hat, although I gotta admit..r00 and SRR's are a bit scarey!!:eek::D:laughings:

As a life long Packers fan, I was LOVING the viqueens/saints game last night! Brett got his ass beat, and taught us that +4 turnovers is slightly worse than -200 yards :D Retire for real now, and have fun living the rest of your life thinking about that last pass!

WHO DAT??

Haw haw SUCK IT BRETT!

Back