New Rep Point Thread.

Everyone get what they wanted from Santa?...Axes..noisy cylinders..flashing lights and knobs..fast things..holiday ale..cheetos..fried chicken?:D

My oldest son's wife bought him a T-shirt that reads..I told Santa what I wanted for Christmas and he washed my mouth out with soap!..:eek::D

Ahh .... Christmas.

Jolly Christmas.

That magical time of year when we gather our entire 6-person family into one 3-bedroom house and argue and fight like the good old days. I broadcast this message from the doorstep of my house, having stormed out to escape further arguments with my now adult (if not very grownup) younger siblings, but having forgotten to bring my keys, and now unable to return for obvious pride reasons.

AND I've sent an angry text saying how much they'll respect me when they actually grow up a bit and understand all I've done for them over the years.

No way could this end badly. :o

Ahh .... Christmas.

AND I've sent an angry text saying how much they'll respect me when they actually grow up a bit and understand all I've done for them over the years.

No way could this end badly. :o

Well.... good thing you're in England. There's a pub just 'round the corner. Go have a pint or two and enjoy the holiday spirit. Cheers!!

Well.... good thing you're in England. There's a pub just 'round the corner. Go have a pint or two and enjoy the holiday spirit. Cheers!!
Cheers Captain Dave. :cool:

There's plenty in the house now that I've remembered I left a spare key with the neighbours. But I intend to drive back to my parents' later tonight so better take it easy. :(

Cheers Captain Dave. :cool:

There's plenty in the house now that I've remembered I left a spare key with the neighbours. But I intend to drive back to my parents' later tonight so better take it easy. :(

Well, good thing you're in England, because everyone lives within stumbling distance of everyone else. I oughtta know, I've stumbled around England many times myself. :p Go have a pint or two and enjoy the holiday spirit. Cheers!!

Hmmm, deja vu. :o

Well, good thing you're in England, because everyone lives within stumbling distance of everyone else. I oughtta know, I've stumbled around England many times myself. :p Go have a pint or two and enjoy the holiday spirit. Cheers!!

Hmmm, deja vu. :o

:laughings:

I really need to get that smiley installed here. :o

Back