New Rep Point Thread.

110 in a boat? :eek:

That's just crazy talk there.

:D

Fastest I ever got to go in a boat was 70. :( The only thing that kept it awesome was the design of the hull made it so he could crank the wheel HARD at 70 mph and send us into a 480 degree spin without flippin. Not sure what it was about the hull ( that's the bottom, right? :)) but he was proud of it and it was a special design.

I got to go 150 mph on my friends Ninja tho. :D That was awesome. His speedometer stopped at 150 and he told me to go for it so I buried it. :D
My old 79 GS1000 wouldn't do over 120 without the front end hoppin all over the place and he felt sorry for me.
wheee! :p

The fastest I did on a bike was about 105, but I never had a bike meant for speed and really don't care for one. :) I enjoy taking my time, enjoying the scenery, the wife on the back. I really love riding at night

Hey, I see Noisedude got his 'laughings' emoticon on the list, but no gif. Let's try it out.... :laughings: Nope, not yet.

:laughings:
???

nope.

I think my days of speed are over. :( My wife and my mom get all bent out of shape every time I bring the subject up.

So I bought some racing games for my Wii. :D

Can anyone clue me in, as to why, when I receive a call from UNKNOWN CALLER/NUMBER on my cell, that my phone never rings. There is always a voice message though, with no actual message, just the sound of quiet white noise... The least they could do is breath heavy!!:D

Can anyone clue me in, as to why, when I receive a call from UNKNOWN CALLER/NUMBER on my cell, that my phone never rings. There is always a voice message though, with no actual message, just the sound of quiet white noise... The least they could do is breath heavy!!:D

Is that quiet white noise...or a quiet white strat? I'm kinda shy you know...:)

Yah, right..that's the tail all yous dog breath guys tell.:D
:D..well noise it up a bit for me from now on!!

Speakin' of noise...you know I got this new amp right? Well this thing is loud--yeah, I know I could turn it down or use an attenuator--but it just sounds sooooooo good starting at about 4. Problem is 4 is about where the house starts shaking too.

I almost always get home before my wife, so every night I'm running home, praying for no traffic, getting the mail, letting the dogs out, feeding them and the cats, then running downstairs and cranking it up--

And so far, she's walked in like 5 minutes later, every night since I've gotten the thing. Is it wrong for me to wish for tough times at work so she'd have to work late? :confused: :D

Speakin' of noise...you know I got this new amp right? Well this thing is loud--yeah, I know I could turn it down or use an attenuator--but it just sounds sooooooo good starting at about 4. Problem is 4 is about where the house starts shaking too.

I almost always get home before my wife, so every night I'm running home, praying for no traffic, getting the mail, letting the dogs out, feeding them and the cats, then running downstairs and cranking it up--

And so far, she's walked in like 5 minutes later, every night since I've gotten the thing. Is it wrong for me to wish for tough times at work so she'd have to work late? :confused: :D
In the words of a fellow LOUD person....

NO! NOT AT ALL!!

:D:D:D

Maybe Darth Vader lost his voice....errm, his breath....eh, whatever......:p

sounds like you need some sound proofing, Bob....or some kinda deal with the missus:D

Good Morning!

Hope you all have a great day. Just remember..if :o comes your way, just :p to show you aren't gonna be :( about it..but show them how :cool: you really are by :laughings:.

Just be careful not to :rolleyes: or they may get :mad: because you are :confused: them.. thinking you to be a smartass..:eek:

You need to really be :) with yourself and all will be :D..got it?;)

Good Morning!

Hope you all have a great day. Just remember..if :o comes your way, just :p to show you aren't gonna be :( about it..but show them how :cool: you really are by :laughings:.

Just be careful not to :rolleyes: or they may get :mad: because you are :confused: them.. thinking you to be a smartass..:eek:

You need to really be :) with yourself and all will be :D..got it?;)

( :laughings: )

You are her best buddy if you can get her to spew red beer on her monitor-just in case you were wondering.....;)
:D:D:D..man, Frankenstrat..I haven't had one of those in a long long while..and I would like to have one I think.

I did have a shot of Yager, a Buttery Nipple:eek:..and something made outta Marguerita mix, some kinda cranberry liquer and tequila over the holiday..and some Flat Tire beer without the mator juice in it. Most I've had for months. It was good though..and I did behave!:D

Back