New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey guys. Been getting lots of interesting read here, so i decided to join. My name's Nazrie and i've been doing home recording for a long while now. Basic gear and set up. Doing mostly my own recordings and my bands.

Hello everyone,
New guy here from Oklahoma. I'm not really new to recording, but will finally have my own permanent space next month. I've lurked on this thread for ever and thought it was time to join.

Hi all, my brothers and I used to do a lot of home recording about 12 years ago. How things have changed... Back then we did it with a 4 track tascam and mackie mixing desk... Now being married and two kids later I'd like to get into it again this time using computer based mixing and recording... Wish me good luck!

Glad to be a new member. I purchased several Otari tape deck from a radio station many years ago, thinking I'd enjoy restoring them to good working condition. Well, now it's eight years later and it time to get started or get rid of them. Hope to pick some brains and hopefully past on what I learn as dive into this project.

'zup. :cool:

Ol' school analog fool, trying to stay current.

I learned recording on a cassette, editing on 1/4" tape. guitar, bass, drums, vocals; writing and performing. Still got some tunes left in me.

Zoom R24, XML and Samson mics, Roland Juno-G, Tascam 144 MkII interface, Reaper, HP Win Vista laptop, HP Win 7 desktop.

Hello, I would like to record myself singing and have joined this forum seeking advice in setting up a Home recording setup. I look forward to interacting with the experienced community here.

Hi all. Been lurking and scouring the forum for a while so figured I might as well register. I'm just your average mid 30's hobbyist generic rock musician/home recorder in an untreated basement in the Philly suburbs with sub-par gear, budget and talent, too many hobbies and not enough free time but I do my best :laughings:

I'm hoping this might be a good place to get some feedback on some of my stuff since I don't quite trust my own ears yet and definitely don't trust my very limited knowledge and experience. Hopefully I can find a way to contribute a bit as well.

I first got started recording a couple years ago with something called the stealthplug, which sucked bad but at least opened the door and came with some useful software. Was working in tracktion with a Lexicon Alpha up until a month or two ago when I picked up a focusrite scarlett 2i2 and moved to Reaper. I do mostly DI guitars and vocals through the scarlett and Midi for the rest of the stuff since my only current mic is a radioshack special. I've got a blue spark on the way so hopefully that might improve a couple of things.

Nice to be here! :D

Hey, budding hip-hop/rap producer here. Looking to get some feedback on this site!

'zup. :cool:

Ol' school analog fool, trying to stay current.

I learned recording on a cassette, editing on 1/4" tape. guitar, bass, drums, vocals; writing and performing. Still got some tunes left in me.

Zoom R24, XML and Samson mics, Roland Juno-G, Tascam 144 MkII interface, Reaper, HP Win Vista laptop, HP Win 7 desktop.

Hello, I would like to record myself singing and have joined this forum seeking advice in setting up a Home recording setup. I look forward to interacting with the experienced community here.

Hi all. Been lurking and scouring the forum for a while so figured I might as well register. I'm just your average mid 30's hobbyist generic rock musician/home recorder in an untreated basement in the Philly suburbs with sub-par gear, budget and talent, too many hobbies and not enough free time but I do my best :laughings:

I'm hoping this might be a good place to get some feedback on some of my stuff since I don't quite trust my own ears yet and definitely don't trust my very limited knowledge and experience. Hopefully I can find a way to contribute a bit as well.

I first got started recording a couple years ago with something called the stealthplug, which sucked bad but at least opened the door and came with some useful software. Was working in tracktion with a Lexicon Alpha up until a month or two ago when I picked up a focusrite scarlett 2i2 and moved to Reaper. I do mostly DI guitars and vocals through the scarlett and Midi for the rest of the stuff since my only current mic is a radioshack special. I've got a blue spark on the way so hopefully that might improve a couple of things.

Nice to be here! :D

Ditto to the ditto new guys! :drunk::drunk:

Good to see a steady rash of newcomers. ~ Welcome ~

Steady rash? Sounds like what us regulars have. :)

Welcome to all of you new members. We will try not to spread the regulars rash. lol!

Hello!

Hi! I'm a regular guys who just registered at this forum. I passed by after surfing on the internet about how to build a home studio, and it seems this forum matches me perfect. It's going to be great.

Have a nice day
- Reknes

Back