New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello everyone, I thought I posted in here already but I don't see it...

My name is Anton and I have been writing music for several years now, been trying to teach myself to record but it always comes out foggy. I know that there are tons of things I need to learn first and this is why I'm here. I am also looking forward to collaborating with some of you!

My equipment is FL Studio and Line 6 UX1...

Just signed up. Play guitar, bass, and drums.....been playing guitar for 10plus years. Struggling to get a decent home recording setup to budget capture various jams & songs me and the the few bands I'm in do.

Howdy!

Hi everyone, I'm Steve. I'm a professional student attending college, and I love playing music. I'm new to midi controllers and home recording, so I hope I can learn a lot from this forum.

Whats going on HR! I'm Trill Trax, Producer and Mixing Engineer. I've got 5+yrs Expereince. Primary tools are Reason 5 & Pro Tools 8 LE/HD. Im interested in film production, game production and sound synthesis. My overall goal is to get a Grammy through my work! glad to be here and hope to learn from some of these new faces as some i've seen on FP. lol you can follow me @Trilltrax

wow im lost on here lol, basically tho im looking for someone who makes rap beats, need a few fresh unused ones and be good to use someones work as i do events so be goodto advertise the producer :)

Hi I am rstriker,

My studio is a time machine - when I go in in there time disappears. I started home recording many moons ago trying to capture my guitar on a RTR and it eventually evolved into more instrumentation and better quality equipment. I just love it!

hello everyone, I'm jon, I'm new here. I've been a recordaholic for about 14 years, love it, live it. I play guitar, bass, drums, sing. I like to make stuff, tear it apart to see how it's made modify it, and put it all back together.

Hey there. My name is Billy and I'm pretty new to the home recording situation. I recorded a demo for my metal band Liege in haste then went back, bought a desktop and learned a bit more about what could be done to make the mix sound better. I hope I can learn a bit more by coming here. Right now I'm mostly struggling with cleaning up the mix.

Ggc-Johnson saying hello

Hey, My name is Randi. here to learn and share.
34 year old female singer songwriter. Armed with a guitar and h1 zoom recorder. No DAW yet. Very old pc with no sound card/device so what is the point?

Any feed back is welcome. All my music can be found on soundcloud or type ggc-johnson in any search engine.

thank you for your time.

Hello people. I am so glad that I found this community. I am not new to home recording, but I have been out of the loop for a few years. I am starting to rebuild my studio and am hoping to be able o be able to learn and share here.

Hi guys...I'm Watawaka
I like creating...especially music.
When younger, I used to record stuff on my computer, but not cared enough about the quality.
Couple months ago, I grab some basic gear to get back in the music recording world…enjoyed it since.

Hi I am rstriker,

My studio is a time machine - when I go in in there time disappears. I started home recording many moons ago trying to capture my guitar on a RTR and it eventually evolved into more instrumentation and better quality equipment. I just love it!

Welcome rstriker, post it up when you get a chance!

hello everyone, I'm jon, I'm new here. I've been a recordaholic for about 14 years, love it, live it. I play guitar, bass, drums, sing. I like to make stuff, tear it apart to see how it's made modify it, and put it all back together.

Welcome to HR thejonbee!

Back