New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Well,

Since everyone seems to do it..

Hey all, I'm Jaimes, did never sing, I really don't know a single thing about music.. Yeah.

I'm very interested in learning to sing, but I'm just not sure my voice works for it or if this is the right place to find out..

Nice to meet ya all :D

Hi. I'm Celeste from Louisiana. I know absolutely nothing about recording, but music is my passion and always has been. It's also my son's passion so we're kind of hoping to start a YouTube channel for fun. Hoping to get some tips here in time to surprise my husband for his birthday since he really loves to hear us both. Looming forward to learning.

My name is LAWGAR, from Brazil, and I have a ton of equipment I need to learn and master in order to record and produce my Singer/Songwriter material.

I hope I can pick a little a bit of the forum's expericed brains, and hopefuly give a little bit of whatever I can back at some point.

Hey. My name is Doug and I'm just getting back into playing drums after a 15 year hiatus.....don't know what I was thinking! I decided to build little home studio and start working with Studio One (Came with my Presonus interface). I'm a complete recording Newb ( last experience was many years ago with a Fostex cassette portastudio). Looking forward to learning from more experienced people. Don't worry, I'll have lots of dumb questions ....cheers!

Howdy: Tenor, bass player, conductor, composer. Been lurking for a little while, now it's time to join in the fun.

Hey. My name is Doug and I'm just getting back into playing drums after a 15 year hiatus.....don't know what I was thinking! I decided to build little home studio and start working with Studio One (Came with my Presonus interface). I'm a complete recording Newb ( last experience was many years ago with a Fostex cassette portastudio). Looking forward to learning from more experienced people. Don't worry, I'll have lots of dumb questions ....cheers!

welcome, S1 has been great for me. The AudioBox as well. PreSonus was (maybe still is) running specials for upgrading to the full version of S1PRO, if you get around to it. For me, it took about 6 months to realize I needed to upgrade. thankfully, it was pretty cheap. good luck

Wassup! I'm Swisha 23 yr old rapper/singer. Looking to learn to mix and master my own music, hopefully I can find some good info on here.

Here's the first song off my upcoming project, feedback appreciated. https://soundcloud.com/allen-scott-11/ahead-of-the-game

Try the "mp3 mixing clinic", that's where members post tracks and leave feedback...you're encouraged to do the same for others as well. welcome to HR :guitar:

Hello everyone! My name is James and I love to write and record music.......yes you've guessed it! In my bedroom!

Okay so I'm here to pick up some cool tips and see what I can learn. I've become very interested in reverb recently and I would really like to learn about creating very spacey delays!

I'm really into my Metal! Okay don't all run away at once, I love all music as long as I can appreciate it.

I've got a sound-cloud page, which I upload tracks on a regular basis too. Shameless plug check! https://soundcloud.com/holt160

Looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with those of you who are of any easy going hobbyist nature.

Been in the industry many years, Looking forward to sharing ideas with the Passion for Audio :)

Last edited:
Hiya everyone nice to meet you all. My name is Mark. Very much a newbie to recording but not playing. Technology baffles me but its also a blessing for things such as music. Thanks for allowing me to participate

Mark

Hello! I'm a bassist wanting to begin recording and build a presence in studio recording in the mid-Missouri area. I play all manner of genres and for what I do not currently play, I can pick up on quickly. My current guitars include a Samick Artist Series 5-string, Alvarez AB60CE four string acoustic electric bass, and I have access also to a BC Rich Warlock 5-string.

Ideally, I would meet with a group, play/record, and then move on to the next gig. My life circumstances do not allow for commitment to an ensemble full-time. What recommendations does the community have in terms of getting started? I'll be checking out the marketing of the business next in these forums. :D

Kris

Hello, I'm Daniel, from the UK.
I made an account here years ago but never really got involved. So this is my first post!
I play electric and acoustic guitar as well as sing.
I'm hoping to start teaching guitar string in the summer.
I've also just started building a home studio in my garden, that I hope to get your advice with :-)

Thanks for reading and I'll see you around!

Dan

My Intro,
Hello, I'm BruceN14, I just got my Set-up of gear again after not recording for a couple of years due to a move ...If I figure out how to post a pic I will!
Cheers

Not new to home recording but new to the forum. Old fart, PT10 user, 002R and D8 for more pres. I'm starting a new record this week. Drum programming comes first, followed by bass, guitars, vox, then the out of towners, keys, fiddle, in some cases backing vox, in some cases, duet voxes, etc. I'm fortunate to have a number of Nashville pros who volunteered to play, pro bono.

You can hear an old album, released in 2008, at BrotherWilliams | Brother Williams | Free Listening on SoundCloud Hope some will listen. I'm proud of the record, I recorded and prepped the stems for mixing and mastering in Nashville. My ears are too old and damaged to mix or master. I'm also a midiot, do my drum programming is pretty labor-intensive. Hope to get feedback as I go.

Hello

New to the forum? Say hello, tell us a little about your self. Meet the gang :p

Welcome to HomeRecording Forum! :guitar:

Hi. I am learning about recording. I have a decent laptop and composing, DAW, and other musical and audio software and some hardware. Hope to have some music recorded to show for it soon enough. Lots of good info here so far.

HI all.

Josh here from the Wrestle Radio Australia & Butts In Seats podcasts. I also post-produce others for the Wrestle Radio Australia network of shows.

Have joined now that i've bought a, albeit basic, mixer for my setup. Stumbled across this site looking at opinions on the Behringer ufo202 interface.
Until now, since i began podcasting in 2013, i've just been using an atr2100usb to the laptop.
Want to do more with the shows, so now after I set up a mix-minus, we'll be good to go.
Just a bunch of cables & adapters i need to grab first. Mixer is a Xenyx802usb that a friend sent me after he upgraded, with a ufo202 interface gimmick to run to the laptop, & the atr2100 mic although more handling-friendly mics will be a must soon.

cheers, thanks in advance for any tips i pick up here.

Hey guys, I'm new here!

My name is Robin, 26 y old from the Netherlands and I produce music using the alias Twisla. I mainly produce future bass and chill trap but I also do a lot of other things. At my previous school I learned a lot about producing, mixing and recording but I mainly focused on the beat producing part. Hopefully this forum will get me some helpful tips to improve my recording and mixing skills!
If anybody got any questions for me, just ask!
Hopefully I can help other producers here as wel with some advise or tricks!

Here you can check some of my work
https://soundcloud.com/twislabeats

Back