Need a mix / mastering for my "We all know" song

Hi, i'll make the changes and will post it again within few days.
I didn't listen the mix in any other system, usually i do listen such in car, with headphones, etc...
i think the lows are a very sensible issue when missing...

Best regards,
Bruno Domingues

View attachment 80737
Hi, here is the second version. Just minor mastering in it. Tell me what do you think.

Best regards,
Bruno Domingues

Hi.

Much better. The bass is still a bit dominant.....and "boomy". Also, the main voice has to be compressed a bit on the high passes(mostly in the chorus, when the human choir merge)

Thanks

-einar-

My mix for your approval

Hi.Cool mix, thanks. I think the overhead/room mics on the drums was a bit to high. The drums was a bit to "hard/roomy" for my taste-

Also, I would have raised the el guitar in the beginning, when the full drumkit comes in...it has a pretty good drive then.

Last, maybe raise the sologuitars a couple of db.....

Ps: have u use auto tune or something on the sologuitars.......? one note is changed.. ;-)

best regards
-einar høiland-

Hi.Cool mix, thanks. I think the overhead/room mics on the drums was a bit to high. The drums was a bit to "hard/roomy" for my taste-

Also, I would have raised the el guitar in the beginning, when the full drumkit comes in...it has a pretty good drive then.

Last, maybe raise the sologuitars a couple of db.....

Ps: have u use auto tune or something on the sologuitars.......? one note is changed.. ;-)

best regards
-einar høiland-

Yeah as overly auto tuned as the vocals were, that one guitar note seemed out of place.

Hey I would figure I would give this a shot. I would really appreciate some feedback.

Sorry I can figure out how to embed it

https://soundcloud.com/signalcollapsesample/all-we-know

Thanks,
Keith

Hi.

Many thanks for the effort.The mix is quite good, but the lack of bass is what first comes to mind. It is hard to get the bass right in this song. Maybe the el guitars take up all the bandwith of frequency. They all fight for the same space...elguitars/bass/kick.

But thanks for the try.....

Best regards
-einar høiland-

Late I know but wanted to try the new UNFILTER plug-in. This is the original mix; I just cleaned up some mids and pushed the low end a little. Feedback always welcome.

Attachments

• We All Know.mp3
    9.3 MB · Views: 35
Late I know but wanted to try the new UNFILTER plug-in. This is the original mix; I just cleaned up some mids and pushed the low end a little. Feedback always welcome.

Hi.

On the first listen, on a 2.1 pc-speakers, the lows where a bit to loud.... it peaked a bit on the bass. But these are no qualety speakers......

Thanks for the effeort....

Ps: Is it the new unfilter from Zynaptiq.......?

-einar-

Yes it is the Zynaptiq unfilter plug. Yeah, the low end is over the top; I'm still working on figuring out how exatcly to use the plug-in.

Last edited:
I downloaded the tracks today and have been busy with them. Great song. I really love the dynamics. I have not heard ANY of the other mixes yet as I did not want them to influence my ears. I should have a mix up in the next day or so.

I downloaded the tracks today and have been busy with them. Great song. I really love the dynamics. I have not heard ANY of the other mixes yet as I did not want them to influence my ears. I should have a mix up in the next day or so.

Cool, thanks

-einar-

i listened to my version and fixed it (at least i think so :))
let me know what you think

Attachments

• we all know 12345.mp3
    9.2 MB · Views: 8
Back