Lets solve the worlds problems.

I had this album kicking around for years. Never listened to it that much. Never gave the title much thought then one day it hit me.
I'm supposed to be a musician lol. I can't take too much of this unless I am tripping and at I don't trip often anymore.

Last edited:
I had this album kicking around for years. Never listened to it that much. Never gave the title much thought then one day it hit me.
I'm supposed to be a musician lol. I can't take too much of this unless I am tripping and at I don't trip often anymore.

Woah! I can't take much of that. I think it would ruin a good trip - for me, anyway. So they're classified as Space Rock. I see they have an impressive history of bandmembers. If I had purchased this album back in the day, I would have given it an honest listen and immediately placed it in the back of the rack.. right next to YES' Tales from Topographic Oceans, which also received a one-time play through and was quickly placed in the rear slot, never to be played again.

Last edited:
Woah! I can't take much of that. I think it would ruin a good trip - for me, anyway. So they're classified as Space Rock. I see they have an impressive history of bandmembers. If I had purchased this album back in the day, I would have given it an honest listen and immediately placed it in the back of the rack.. right next to YES' Tales from Topographic Oceans, which also received a one-time play through and was quickly placed in the rear slot, never to be played again.

That is kind of what happened to it for me. But I have to laugh at how long it took me to realize the title. I just took if for some Latin phrase that I
never bothered to look into. Ginger Baker joined them for about a day. Must have drove him up the walls.

My sister-in-law was really into Hawkwind in the late 70s. I wasn't so much of a fan. ELP/Yes/Kansas was more to my liking, although I am also a fan of Rush.

That is kind of what happened to it for me. But I have to laugh at how long it took me to realize the title. I just took if for some Latin phrase that I
never bothered to look into. Ginger Baker joined them for about a day. Must have drove him up the walls.
Not the same, but along the lines of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.

never bothered to look into.

Not the same, but along the lines of In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida.
Worst drum solo ever. I must say I did like their first album and loved the tone Danny Weiss got on tunes like this one. Note the Mosrites on the cover.

or this one.

The solo in this one is one of my faves. I never listened to them much after this album, most due to Inta funken gadda dameatballa.

Last edited:
Patricia Neil stated that when she spoke "Klaatu Barrada Nikto" she couldn't stop laughing and found it hysterical.

Last edited:
I got stung six times today. I was standing in my field. Don't know where they came from. Big yellow wasps with black stripes. It still hurts. Two of them straddled the bad tendon in my lower left arm and I'm hoping the bee venom will cure me.

Bee venom is supposed to be good for arthritis. Some will capture multiple bees and have them sting their knee joints - they claim it alleviates the pain.

I had a headache once. . . no. . . NO! . . . I can't go there again.

I know I killed two of them. One was on the back of my neck and I got him off before he got me, I didn't kill him. I killed the one that got me on the left arm. The one that got the outside of my left pinky I karate chopped into the ground while he was still stinging and I was swatting others away with my left arm. I have been stung by many a bee but none of them felt like this. Its hours afterwords and they still hurt. Very sore to the touch, not much of a mark but some swelling. If they had been yellow jackets I wouldn't
be bothered after an hour. It doesn't sting or burn, it's like I got punched with a littler burning sensation.

Bee venom is supposed to be good for arthritis. Some will capture multiple bees and have them sting their knee joints - they claim it alleviates the pain.

I had a headache once. . . no. . . NO! . . . I can't go there again.
Hmmmm....

Isn't that something like.... if your shoulder is sore.... and I whack you in the shin with a baseball bat - you're no longer concerned about your shoulder.:-)

Back