Lets solve the worlds problems.

The problems of much of the world are unsolvable - the US should prioritize solving the problems of the US. Concern ourselves with the rest of the world only to the extent that it benefits the US.

Booting out the treasonous, profiteering trailer-trash coke lords who currently occupy the White House and fixing the election system that allowed them to cheat their way in to begin with would be a great start.

There was this guy whose mantra was "America first" which infuriated people of the coke lord's political ilk. These are the same people who like to elect the senile and people whose meager baseline capacity is further diminished by a stroke. These same people also think that people should be shoehorned into jobs and colleges with the color of their skin as a first priority not their ability. Well, they favor *certain* skin colors, if you're smart and Asian they don't want to hear about it. They also like to subsidize conditions known to foster criminality and allow Third World criminals to swarm the border but for some bizarre reason don't think American citizens should be equipped to defend themselves against those criminals, oddly ignoring that criminals don't follow the law.

I am going to take a bit of a different approach. First the problem is unsolvable, here is why.

I am of the opinion we are all bad (fallen for those who read "The Book"). IMO that means we are bad people. Now, that is our basic position. Therefore, I think we are bad people trying to do good. When was the last time you were pissed about doing something good by accident? It is easier to do something bad than it is to do something good.

Good - what does that mean? I was having trouble sleeping and watching some nature show. A Snow Leopard killed a mountain goat. The Snow Leopard took the kill to her den and fed her cub. Now that is nature, and since there are no emotions tied to it, we as humans don't really think it being good or bad, it just is. Be we humans can't do that. What other animal kills just because?

Two people get married, create a life together, swear they will be together "until death do we part". Now, most of us on this board (Western civilization) know that is BS. over 60% will not honor that promise. Why? Because we are bad people, she wants this, he wants that, you have changed, I have grown a part from you. It is all just BS. Now, if we can't get along as just two people, how can we get along with 2+ billion people?

Problem cannot be solved. Even though we know, if we weren't bad people, it could be solved. Whether or not you believe in a higher power, "The Book" (trying not to offend people) makes that point very clear and its older texts are over 4000 years old.

I should write as much in the MP3 clinic :)

I am going to take a bit of a different approach. First the problem is unsolvable, here is why.

I am of the opinion we are all bad (fallen for those who read "The Book"). IMO that means we are bad people. Now, that is our basic position. Therefore, I think we are bad people trying to do good. When was the last time you were pissed about doing something good by accident? It is easier to do something bad than it is to do something good.

Good - what does that mean? I was having trouble sleeping and watching some nature show. A Snow Leopard killed a mountain goat. The Snow Leopard took the kill to her den and fed her cub. Now that is nature, and since there are no emotions tied to it, we as humans don't really think it being good or bad, it just is. Be we humans can't do that. What other animal kills just because?

Two people get married, create a life together, swear they will be together "until death do we part". Now, most of us on this board (Western civilization) know that is BS. over 60% will not honor that promise. Why? Because we are bad people, she wants this, he wants that, you have changed, I have grown a part from you. It is all just BS. Now, if we can't get along as just two people, how can we get along with 2+ billion people?

Problem cannot be solved. Even though we know, if we weren't bad people, it could be solved. Whether or not you believe in a higher power, "The Book" (trying not to offend people) makes that point very clear and its older texts are over 4000 years old.

I should write as much in the MP3 clinic :)
Don't include me in your bad people just because you think (believe) we all have original sin. Too late, you already offended me by telling me I am a bad person with original sin.

No one likes us, I don't know why
We may not be perfect, but heaven knows we try
And all around, even our old friends put us down
Let's drop the big one, see what happens

We give them money, but are they grateful?
No, they're spiteful and they're hateful
They don't respect us, so let's surprise them
We'll drop the big one and pulverize them

Asia's crowded, Europe's too old
Africa is far too hot, and Canada's too cold
And South America stole our name
Let's drop the big one, there'll be no one left to blame us

We'll save Australia
Don't wanna hurt no kangaroos
We'll build an all-American amusement park there
They got surfing too!

Boom goes London
Boom Paris
More room for you, and more room for me
And every city, the whole world 'round
Will just be another American town
Oh, how peaceful it'll be
We'll set everybody free
You wear a Japanese kimono, babe
There'll be Italian shoes for me
You might also like

They all hate us anyhow
So let's drop the big one now
Let's drop the big one now

Don't include me in your bad people just because you think (believe) we all have original sin. Too late, you already offended me by telling me I am a bad person with original sin.
Thank you for your support.

Back