let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 184 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.6%

• Total voters
Great thread. Agree that it needs less text and more pics.

Motivated me to get a dozen panels of 703 and a pair of KRK V6 to do a monitoring room make-over here.

Guess now I'll have to post some pics when it's done, heh.

My very modest little corner, but I'm happy :)

I'm still saving up for my LAVA Lamp :p

Attachments

• studio.jpg
    studio.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,101
  • studio2a.jpg
    studio2a.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,091
Great thread. Agree that it needs less text and more pics.

Motivated me to get a dozen panels of 703 and a pair of KRK V6 to do a monitoring room make-over here.

Guess now I'll have to post some pics when it's done, heh.

Ya I need tp get off my ass and take more pick than just the control area.
Sort of waiting for more room treatment. That's next on my list.

F.S.

How do you like that zoom MRT-3B??? I've had very good luck with mine so far, in convjunction with a few minor verbs and what not.

I like it so far but havent gotten too in depth with it yet. A friend had one and we used it on several projects and thats what made me go out and get it. Personally though, I havent learned all of its bells and whistles yet. the only thing that I dont like is that the pre-programmed pads do not have the most common drums on the first pads. you have to go to the alternating set of pads. I would think it should just be default as having kick,snare,highhat, crash and then 3 toms. but its default as a screwy set up. it does the job though.

Notice the bass traps, they are 6 inches thick. No frame just iron on fabric glue. And yes the fabric is see thru and you can take a breath thru it too. Matches the lava lamps when they are going, :p:D:eek:.

DSCF0021.jpg

My songwriting studio.
Ended up building my own bench consisting of 244 x 122 cm huge MDF (22mm). Glued 4 together (2 and 2) and used it both for top and sides. The bench is 2.44 meters wide and 1.22 meters deep. I sure need that space.
Planning on adding an 88 weigthed keyboard and then im gonna make a system where the keyboard lies on a plate anchored to the right on under the synth. With rubber wheels leftside on the floor I will be able to swing the 88 into a working position close to me without taking more deskspace than the 61 is taking on the current pictures.
Monitor wall mounts inbound; yeah I know that ain´t a good spot for them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wiz_2c.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing as impressive as some of the setups posted here (I am envious of some of you peeps!) but this is my little music zone...

S4300009.JPG

S4300008.JPG

Notice the bass traps, they are 6 inches thick. No frame just iron on fabric glue. And yes the fabric is see thru and you can take a breath thru it too. Matches the lava lamps when they are going, :p:D:eek:.

DSCF0021.jpg

Groovy Man!

Whats the fabric Ironed onto? 703?

F.S.

Thats a trackball made by Happs, same one used in arcade machines. My old hobby was building home arcade machines and I hate using a mouse. I can scroll across 3 screens with a simple spin of the ball.

Back