let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.5%

• Total voters
Mines coming together...

Well my turn to join the fun. It isn't finished, but I'm jonesing to show it and the stuff it needs is minimal (trim and such). It's roughly 7.5 feet by 15 feet.

Attachments

• back wall clouds web.JPG
    back wall clouds web.JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,401
Nice! And the color is great! I love red in studios!

Is that a Lexicon Omega I see...?

Yep Lexi Omega, wife got it for me for Christmas. Incidentally she is the whole reason behind this studio. She got tired of all my stuff strewn around the house and we were never going to add on or build a building. So one day she said (as she sat in our 15X28 living room) why don't we build a wall in here and put your stuff in there? The rest as they say is history...now we have a 15 X 21 living room, and to beat it all actually cutting that space down made it seem more useable ya know.

this is my first attempt at posting pics on here. I am setting this up, but havent actually recorded anything with it yet. still need some treatment.

l_2a8aa6e146434bbd2035a357dbd96d97.jpg

yeah, I am actually going to make a bunch of absorbers out of mineral wool. As for placement of them, I havent decided completely but atleast 1 or 2 of them will be behind that mic.

Not a wide angle lens:

DSCF0116.jpg

Wide angle lens shots:

DSCF0113.jpg

DSCF0115.jpg

DSCF0114.jpg

Ya I know the corners are cut off a little my digital camera accepts different lenses but the ones I have approach on the shot. So I should have zoomed in a little so the corners aren't grayed/blacked out.

DMB...nice start there. Red seems to be a popular color for homestudios...Mine is also red!:D

SRR....lookin' good ! The poochy on the PC screen looks good too. Which one is he?:D

SRR....lookin' good ! The poochy on the PC screen looks good too. Which one is he?:D

He is the one that attacks people he doesn't know when they enter our house. He is the 90 pound husky lab mix, that the humane society picked up as a stray, and was unadoptable the week before we took him home. He even growled and snarled at me one night during the first week we had him. He has come a long ways, he behaves in public, but when you get him home he is very protective of his space and of my wife, I come third, but thats ok with me. And he is the one with two different colored retinas, when the flash goes off. See the following:

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0036.jpg

this is my first attempt at posting pics on here. I am setting this up, but havent actually recorded anything with it yet. still need some treatment.

l_2a8aa6e146434bbd2035a357dbd96d97.jpg

How do you like that zoom MRT-3B??? I've had very good luck with mine so far, in convjunction with a few minor verbs and what not.

Just got my other Rack box in so i made this home made table here. I added some legs to my vertical racks and made it into a table with easy acces to my ......almost non existing equipment :D

Some new preamps are in store for the left rack ;)

IMG_1720.JPG

Back