let me see your studio!

good idea to post pix?

• this thread suxxxx

Votes: 46 3.6%
  • not interested in peeking into other's bedrooms

Votes: 19 1.5%
  • is that an Ozbourne poster on the wall?? Yikes!

Votes: 62 4.9%
  • man -- when did you clean up the last time?

Votes: 185 14.5%
  • I am so jeleous! Can I move into your house??

Votes: 962 75.5%

• Total voters
they're Yorkville YSM1s. They are a little tight but i find that with the right angle and me sitting far away enough from them i can find their sweet spot. Eventually i plan on moving outta here and getting a real control room so i can position them a little better. The desk i have now is pretty limiting

Ya the desk is a bit narrow. I finally got some stands when I got new monitors. Forever I had my old speakers set up on the styrofoam packing they came in just so they where at the right level and for a bit of isolation from. My desk is huge though:D It's a homemade jobber. Not the prettiest thing in the world;). Some day I'll build another. Likely when I get a new board.

F.S.

"Your file of 64.5 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 64.0 KB for this filetype. "

You gotta be kidding me!

*opens up photoshop again*

OK heres my desk as it is atm:

Attachments

• desk.jpg
    desk.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,429
And now...............................prepare for a good laugh....................I have been forced to use a corner of the den. Corner office with a view. Tile floors make for great reflection.......<sigh>

studio.JPG

@ Jjones1700
a pic of a messy corner of a house in 2304 x 1728? I have dual monitors. Let me hook up my other one and take a look at that studio :D
/no offence

@ Jjones1700
a pic of a messy corner of a house in 2304 x 1728? I have dual monitors. Let me hook up my other one and take a look at that studio :D
/no offence

Sorry, I thought it would be resized when it was uploaded. Silly me.:p

Some recent Photos...
Reduced the size of my original (Build This $80) Workstation and centered it in my room.:eek:
Added required lava lamp! :rolleyes:
Built a new 24 space rack and speaker stands. :D
Added 4 Owens-Corning 703 Acoustic Panels using my homemade "mounting system":cool:

[IMG]http://mysite.verizon.net/homestudioguy/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/StudioWide71101.jpg.w560h420.jpg
RackEtAl.jpg.w300h400.jpg

ControlCenter.jpg.w560h420.jpg

PrimaryEquipment.jpg.w300h225.jpg

biopage.jpg

oc-703panelwithhsg-wallmount.jpg.w560h747.jpg

100_1695.jpg.w560h420.jpg

@ Jjones1700
/no offence

I don't even have a pic of mine!!!:eek:

Soon r00!! Soon...I am ordering a digital camera in about a week~~;)

Studioguy...nice rack....I need to start on mine soon, but I have been afraid of going to GASsss-debtors prison.:eek:

Killah....sweet...just like a spaceship.:D

Back