Joemeek -> Promeek -> TFPRO

Well the VC6Q at $200.00 is a great deal. They should sell well.

TFPro seems to be doing what we want them to do. They about shit their pants when our attorney's handed them the papers at the London Show.

Like I said, we do not want to sqush them out of business, we just do not want them to interfere with our Joemeek Trademark. The products will speak for themself, so I am not worried about Joemeek being a superior product.

I just wish TFPro would admit what they did to their employees and vendors and be accountable for it. They shafted all the employees, went out of business and magically in one month are back owing nothing thinking that business is back as usual...only this time in "Red"..:eek:

They should be held accountable to pay all the past debts. After all, if they have the money to participate in back to back trade shows in London and the upcoming Frankfurt show, they should darn well have the money to pay all the employee's that were screwed out of all the severance and back pay.

It is too bad the UK allows this to happen!

Well, if you go bancrupt, you go bancrupt. Thats what bancrupcy is all about, not being able to pay your debts. So of course the UK should let it happen, that's what bancrupcy laws are there for. :)

But of course, if they think that they can get rid of debts by going bancrupt and then continue to work with the people they owed money, then they are stupid. Obviously anybody who lost money is going to be very apprehensive about working with them again. That is why you make sure that everybody you wantto continue to work with get payed, BEFORE you go bancrupt, and you tell them: We are going bancrupt but have no unfinished business with you, and will be happy to work with you in the new restructured company.

That's how to do it, and that is something that happens all teh time. Two companies I've worked for has done this when then ends stopped meeting. :)

What do do as a company to avoid being hit by somebody going bancrupt? Easy: Demand payment in advance. If that doesn't work, ship everything cash on delivery.

This works for everything up to $10.000. For everything up to $10.000, demand payment in advance for your costs, and payment after delivery on your margins. :)

Although I'm probably gonna buy one of Alan's products (again) in the future, I think it might be wise to invest in one of TFPro's "Red" series... why?
Because Alan will most likely put them out of business with any Joemeek-connections they have/had, so the red TFPro units will only be made for a short while, meaning the value of them will skyrocket in 5 to 10 years from now...

Come to think of it, I don't believe TFPro is MAKING any units... I think it's just a temporary 'faceplate'...

Speeddemon said:
Although I'm probably gonna buy one of Alan's products (again) in the future, I think it might be wise to invest in one of TFPro's "Red" series... why?
Because Alan will most likely put them out of business with any Joemeek-connections they have/had, so the red TFPro units will only be made for a short while, meaning the value of them will skyrocket in 5 to 10 years from now...

Come to think of it, I don't believe TFPro is MAKING any units... I think it's just a temporary 'faceplate'...

Be careful..they are "NOT" CE rated, nor are they EC tested...

I am not looking to put them out of business...Our products will do that purely on quality and sound...

I see, Alan, but read my last part...

or ARE there already 'physically tangible' RED TFPro units on this earth?
If so, GET THEM!!! Really, look at how some old crap from the 60's and 70's now is being sold at ridicoulous prices because they are 'vintage'... or 'rare'... I think if TFPro doesn't sell much of those inferior red thingies, they'll become rare and sought after in a few years, also because they impart a certain (re:crappy) sound ;)

BTW, Alan, Helios has dropped its SP prices only with like 5%. So a C1 will still cost 1,19 (dutch tax of 19%) x € 305 = € 362,95 (/0.92=US$394,51!!! :mad: ) in the Netherlands...
Maybe you should contact them that they should import them from England (maybe even via www.soundsense.co.uk)
It seems that they just copy any given SUGGESTED retail price, and don't know the meaning of 'STREET PRICE"

I mean, €684 for a pair of C4's!!! That's like 196% the US streetprice!!! 196%!!!!

See www.helios.nl

Speeddemon said:
I see, Alan, but read my last part...

or ARE there already 'physically tangible' RED TFPro units on this earth?

Maybe you should contact them that they should import them from England !

See www.helios.nl [/B]

Hey Speeddemon,

I do not want any of the Red things...I have been fixing the Green things for years and dealing with the dangers of the power supply. Like I said, the products will speak for themself. All is needed is a little more time for us to finish them up, and get the Joemeek back out on the market.

As for Helios... What can I say? If enough people know about Soundsense and Digital Village, they will order the mics from them... I have no control over what Helios does.... I would hope he would see the merits in keeping the pricing the same, but there is not much else I can do. :)

Back