I'm ready for some football.

The Giants looked as shitty as I've ever seen them look. They were humiliated on national tv. Which scares the hell out of me for this Sunday. :laughings:

The Giants looked as shitty as I've ever seen them look. They were humiliated on national tv. Which scares the hell out of me for this Sunday. :laughings:

On the bright side, the Packers got whooped on by the Vikings too though, so I think Giants/Packers will come down to a shootout. Should be cool, that is if his majesty OBJ feels like playing lol.

The fact of the matter is that they've had our number at Lambeau and we've returned the favor at the Meadowlands.

I wouldn't consider Micah Hyde or any of the CB's to be nasty.

Surely there's some special teams guy with a bad attitude that can run into OBJ and disrupt his route. He's more interested in slap fighting than running a route and catching a pass.

Surely there's some special teams guy with a bad attitude that can run into OBJ and disrupt his route. He's more interested in slap fighting than running a route and catching a pass.

True. I can't believe that's the fix for defending OBJ but it is certainly looking like it.

Just put your nastiest DB on OBJ and he will be taken out of the game.

Or your nastiest kicking net :laughings:

beckrage.0.gif

That net's like.... "No, FUCK YOU!!"

True. I can't believe that's the fix for defending OBJ but it is certainly looking like it.

It really is. Norman exposed him last year lol. All you have to do is have one dude get in his head somehow and he's toast!

Maybe I'm just a Giants suckass, but OBJ is as talented a receiver as this league has seen. Yes, he's gone over the top a few times. But mostly he just wants to win.

He also needs to learn that if he can take 2 or 3 defenders out of the mix, and not catch a pass all game, he's still earning his keep.

Maybe I'm just a Giants suckass,

You are, but you're not really wrong either. He is talented. As talented as this league has seen? Uh, maybe. Besides that one sticky-glove amazing catch, he hasn't done anything that other #1 receivers on other teams don't do every week. He could potentially be one of the all-timers though if he'd get his head right. He's obviously totally abandoned running routes. You can't freelance in the NFL.

I hate to see his collapse because we loved him at LSU.

Maybe I'm just a Giants suckass, but OBJ is as talented a receiver as this league has seen. Yes, he's gone over the top a few times. But mostly he just wants to win.

He also needs to learn that if he can take 2 or 3 defenders out of the mix, and not catch a pass all game, he's still earning his keep.

He's pretty good, but I'd peg him as the third best WR tops in the league right now, behind Julio Jones and Antonio Brown.

Lol. You Skins fans would take him in a heartbeat.

It's true lol. But can you imagine the media circus if we had Josh Norman and OBJ on the same team? The world would end.

Back