I'm ready for some football.

I haven't caught much of the Broncos so far this season. Is their offense as pathetic as it looked last night? If so, that says a great deal about their defense, to be 4-2.

Denver has some really good playmakers at TE and WR, and a pretty good O line. But their QB is really inexperienced and they were without their head coach last night. That said, their D is really their strength. Great D line, great pass rush, and great CBs.

But I hate that team with a passion, so it was great to see them falter and lose last night. I wish that I had stayed awake for the whole thing, to really be able to watch them lose right down to the last second of play. I never root for San Diego, since they're also division rivals, but they're such a non-factor in the AFC West, I could put that aside for an evening and cheer them on in defeating the Donkeys.

Packers
There seems to be some stress cracks in the organisation. A lot of people feel the team is under performing and depending on how the season goes I wouldn't be surprised if there was a coaching change.

Tennessee has enough offense to keep it interesting. Could be a shootout. I don't think Bama is just gonna steamroll them.

My son will be at the Badgers game today. I told him that IF the Badgers were to win there would be lots of students doing stupid things and to not be one of them.

I was pulling for Wisconsin. I think yall would have won, but that last drive killing holding call was the last nail in the coffin. Yall had it in the bag. Too bad.

Back