I'm ready for some football.

The Redskins have no defensive line. The Browns could have run the ball with Crowell all day and won the game. But they are the Browns and so they went out of their way to lose.

The Redskins have no defensive line. The Browns could have run the ball with Crowell all day and won the game. But they are the Browns and so they went out of their way to lose.

It is really bad. Pretty sure I could average 5 yards a carry against them lol :D With all the injuries today, I'm sure we'll be even worse next time too. Felt like somebody got injured every 2 minutes!

I had a feeling Pittsburgh would take out their frustrations on poor KC. It was a recipe for disaster.

The Pats QB problem finally caught up with them, but no worry. Going 3-1 while the Golden Boy was on suspension is great. Now he's back and I think the rest of the NFL might pay dearly.

Fucking bitchcunt falcons looking better, and I hate it.

And goddamn my Saints got one in the win column. Our shit defense finally made just enough plays to help the offense and we got a road win out of it. It's so frustrating. With my Saints offense, we don't need great defense. Just an average defense would be fine. With our usual offense and a mediocre defense, we'd go deep in the playoffs every year. But no, the defense SUCKS. But it was good enough for one day.

I passed out in a hate-filled jetlagged drunken stupor just after halftime of the Chiefs game. I've not been so embarrassed of this team since Reid and co. took over. A shameful showing on national TV. Just pathetic.

Sometime today I'll have to track down where the TV remote landed after I threw it.

I passed out in a hate-filled jetlagged drunken stupor just after halftime of the Chiefs game. I've not been so embarrassed of this team since Reid and co. took over. A shameful showing on national TV. Just pathetic.

Sometime today I'll have to track down where the TV remote landed after I threw it.

Your Chiefs never had a prayer in that game. Not after Pitt got so embarrassed last week. They were gonna take it out on whoever, and your Chiefs just happened to be next.

but there's so much that we could have done to avoid that ridiculous showing in the 1st quarter. A fumble lost, a pass deflected and picked, a shanked punt, a terrible decision on a kick return to run back to the 2, blown coverages over and over, blown blocking assignments on the offensive line. just an embarrassment all around. even if we still lost, giving up 22 points in the 1st fucking quarter was totally avoidable.

but there's so much that we could have done to avoid that ridiculous showing in the 1st quarter. A fumble lost, a pass deflected and picked, a shanked punt, a terrible decision on a kick return to run back to the 2, blown coverages over and over, blown blocking assignments on the offensive line. just an embarrassment all around. even if we still lost, giving up 22 points in the 1st fucking quarter was totally avoidable.

It really did have a snowball effect. Each bad event was compounded by the next bad event. On the bright side...who yall got next? Maybe you can take it out on them like the Steelers did to yall. :D

Haha yeah, I think it's Oakland next week. It would feel pretty good to embarrass them, even though both teams' past decade of impotence has neutered the rivalry. About the only thing that would make me feel better at this point would be a breaking news story that the entire Denver Broncos roster had been abducted by aliens and brutally butt probed until they cried. And if the whole process were on YouTube, that might actually make me smile today.

Haha yeah, I think it's Oakland next week. It would feel pretty good to embarrass them, even though both teams' past decade of impotence has neutered the rivalry. About the only thing that would make me feel better at this point would be a breaking news story that the entire Denver Broncos roster had been abducted by aliens and brutally butt probed until they cried. And if the whole process were on YouTube, that might actually make me smile today.

I've always been fascinated by how unfascinating the AFC West is to an NFC guy like me. Seriously, the Raiders, Broncos, Chiefs, and Chargers mean absolutely nothing to my NFC football world. But I know football is better overall when those teams are relevant. I want the Chiefs and Raiders to be good teams just because it seems like they should be. They're classic NFL teams. The Broncos and Chargers can eat poo. Though I pulled hard for the Broncos to beat up Cam Newton in the Superbowl, and they did. There have been only two times in my life that I've actively rooted for the Broncos - last Superbowl against the Panthers, and in 99 against the Falcons. Both were wins for me. And the Chargers have great uniforms. That's about as far as my interest goes with the Chargers.

I want the Chiefs and Raiders to be good teams just because it seems like they should be. They're classic NFL teams.

To me, the packers have always been classic football. I love watching a good game played at Lambeau field in a blizzard. Reminds me of high school football freezing my ass off in the stands (I was a band geek) and trying to stay warm.

I'm still holding out for the Raiders to move to Central Texas. The owner bought land in San Marcos a few years ago.

To me, the packers have always been classic football. I love watching a good game played at Lambeau field in a blizzard. Reminds me of high school football freezing my ass off in the stands (I was a band geek) and trying to stay warm.
Yeah definitely. Packers and Bears. When they're both good, look out. That's old school rivalry. It's good for football.

I'm still holding out for the Raiders to move to Central Texas. The owner bought land in San Marcos a few years ago.
I think that's a long shot. I don't think Jerry Jones would allow it. The San Antonio Raiders might cut into his Cowboys fanbase.

Well now he looks like they gave him a lobotomy at halftime lol

He's interesting. Obviously he's from New Orleans and went to LSU. So for us, my people, we've known about him since his high school days. His mom and dad were star athletes at LSU. His mom was a track star and his dad was a starting RB for the football team. So he comes from good genetics. I don't think any of us saw this level of hype coming his way though. That one fucking catch turned him into a national superstar and it's gone to his head to some degree. All WRs are divas, but he's become a special diva.

Recently that damn feminist pig Lena Dunham went off on him because they attended some event and were seated at the same table. He didn't give her the time of day because he doesn't know who she is so she went off on him because she read it as her fat pear shaped body not being model enough for him. Lol. It's probably true, but she just assumed it anyway. He's a black athlete and she's a fat white girl so naturally that must mean he should want to fuck her. But it didn't happen, so she got mad. :laughings:

He's interesting. Obviously he's from New Orleans and went to LSU. So for us, my people, we've known about him since his high school days. His mom and dad were star athletes at LSU. His mom was a track star and his dad was a starting RB for the football team. So he comes from good genetics. I don't think any of us saw this level of hype coming his way though. That one fucking catch turned him into a national superstar and it's gone to his head to some degree. All WRs are divas, but he's become a special diva.

Recently that damn feminist pig Lena Dunham went off on him because they attended some event and were seated at the same table. He didn't give her the time of day because he doesn't know who she is so she went off on him because she read it as her fat pear shaped body not being model enough for him. Lol. It's probably true, but she just assumed it anyway. He's a black athlete and she's a fat white girl so naturally that must mean he should want to fuck her. But it didn't happen, so she got mad. :laughings:

Haha yeah I saw an article about that! She was claiming he didn't want to talk to her because she was in a tux or something so he didn't find her sexually attractive. Lol so stupid. In reality I'm OBJ was thinking the same thing I think whenever I see that Dunham chick is the topic of something... "Who the heck is this and why is she even famous?" :D

Interesting start of the season. Cards and Panthers 1-3 :confused:. Patriots 3-1 without Brady :eek:. Rookie QBs playing like vets :cool:. But the Browns remain consistent :laughings:.

I'm so glad to see the Panthers sucking, but my happiness with that is bittersweet because now those bitchcunt falcons are playing good. Fuck I hate atlanta so much.

Back