I'm ready for some football.

He's pretty good, but I'd peg him as the third best WR tops in the league right now, behind Julio Jones and Antonio Brown.
Agreed. Those two are better than OBJ. You could also put Deandre Hopkins and Jarvis Landry up there too if they had decent QBs to throw to them.

It's true lol. But can you imagine the media circus if we had Josh Norman and OBJ on the same team? The world would end.

That would be crazy.

He's getting comparisons to T.O. I don't think that's fair at all. For one, T.O. made it his mission to troll and destroy his own teams. OBJ isn't doing that. He's just out of control. I don't think he means to be going off the rails. Secondly, in his prime T.O. was a way better WR than OBJ. Yeah, it's true. T.O. had everything OBJ has and he's way way bigger.

My Hokies are ranked this week for the first time in like 4 years. Currently beating #17 UNC @ UNC in the middle of the hurricane :D

My Hokies are ranked this week for the first time in like 4 years. Currently beating #17 UNC @ UNC in the middle of the hurricane :D

Slapped em 34-3. Destroyed their QB's meager Heisman hype too lol. It wasn't pretty because of all the rain, but we stomped them into the mud. VT is back :D To be fair, UNC was probably a bit overrated since their only big win this season was beating a disgustingly overrated FSU team, but it still felt good to punch them in the mouth at their place.

Bye bye Houston. Your playoff hopes are dead.

Yup, like, forever. Once Greg Ward Jr. is gone, that program sinks back into the mediocre conference from whence it came.

Meanwhile, those pussies at Florida cancelled the LSU/Florida game and it's 80 degrees and sunny in Gainesville.

Yeah, that's strange. I guess they were expecting widespread death and destruction, like post-Katrina New Orleans lol. They should have just pushed it back a day to Sunday, if anything. Doesn't make sense to indefinitely postpone it when both teams don't even have the same bye week...good luck finding a time to play that one haha.

Yeah, that's strange. I guess they were expecting widespread death and destruction, like post-Katrina New Orleans lol. They should have just pushed it back a day to Sunday, if anything. Doesn't make sense to indefinitely postpone it when both teams don't even have the same bye week...good luck finding a time to play that one haha.

This is all on Florida. Those fucking cunts. LSU offered to have the game in Tiger Stadium or even pay the expenses to have Florida go to a neutral site. LSU offered to play it in Gainesville on Sunday or Monday. Florida would not accept any offer. They're scared. They have more to lose by playing the game - especially now that Tennessee has lost. They want this game to not happen. And now if the SEC forces the game to happen, it's going to be bad for LSU because they're gonna shoehorn it into the end of the season when we have the pleasure of playing Bama, Arkansas, and Texas A&M. Now you can add Florida. Great. That'll be four SEC conference games in less than a month, three of them on the road. Not to mention coughing up the 1.5 mil to pay off whatever patsy is near the end of the schedule to make room for punk ass Florida.

Fuck you Florida and fuck you Tim Tebow. He has nothing to do with this, but he is Florida, so fuck him. Geaux Tigers.

and fuck you Tim Tebow. He has nothing to do with this, but he is Florida, so fuck him. Geaux Tigers.

:laughings: He doesn't even have anything to do with football anymore.

Looks like the longhorns have settled back into their comfortable ol' losing streak again. :facepalm: Though the game was close in points, they still managed to allow OU to get 45 points. But hey... Samaje Perine: 234 yds and 2 TD. Hometown hero. :)

I'm not even a Pats fan but I'm kind of excited that Tom Brady is back. I want to see if he really can use his anger to demolish the league. And if my Saints can't win the Superbowl, I'd love to see that piece of shit pasty gingerfuck Goodell have to hand Kraft/Brady the SuperBowl trophy. Egg on face. Kill the commish.

Hey Greg, our two least favorite teams are playing each other. Although I'm not a Falcons fan, I have to root for Denver to lose. So, I guess I'm rooting for Atlanta. I'd imagine that you're doing the same for Denver. It's like our Hate Bowl or something :D

Hey Greg, our two least favorite teams are playing each other. Although I'm not a Falcons fan, I have to root for Denver to lose. So, I guess I'm rooting for Atlanta. I'd imagine that you're doing the same for Denver. It's like our Hate Bowl or something :D

Yes I'm pulling for Denver and it isn't going well at all. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Man I fucking HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE atlanta.

Normally I hate all the "customization" crap that some of these dudes put into their uniforms, like cleats and whatnot, but even I will admit that OBJ's smiley gloves and Joker visor were pretty epic.

CuXuMp1XYAAgU01.jpg:large

So LSU and Florida finally came to an agreement. Both teams will buy out their patsy opponents and play on Nov 19 at LSU. Since the game was originally scheduled at Florida, LSU will play the next two games at Florida to get the rotation back on track. As an LSU superfan, I'm okay with this.

Back