I'm ready for some football.

Yeah, Minnesota's pass protection was pretty dreadful all night long. And their run blocking wasn't much better. It's painful when you have a promising young QB and an all-pro RB, but they're constantly laying flat on their backs or running into brick walls because the linemen can't get it done.

It was the early 2000s Texans that taught me that having a good O line is paramount to an offense's success. That's when I started watching the NFL in earnest, and I saw how badly that team struggled. Poor Carr, that guy never had a chance. It would suck to have your career essentially ruined because management never invested in proper pass protection.

I think my Saints are in deep shit. Trading away Jimmy Graham may kill us. At first I thought we could overcome it, but clearly our red zone offense took a huge hit. My Saints now can't score from inside the 20? One of the most prolific offenses of the past decade can't score TDs from close range? Not good. Not good at all. Very bad. And I know we're only one game in, and AZ is a really good team, but my defense looks to be just as shitty as it was last year. I think our window has closed. :(

Yup, the Saints are definitely in decline. Somewhat because of player decisions the organization made, somewhat because of old age. Good luck in your race against the biological clock of Drew Brees! I think your next game will really set the tone of the season. If you lose to the Bucs, you're fooked.

Jeez, is Denver the worst 2-0 team ever? KC turns the ball over 5 times and still almost wins while only passing 20 times? Crazy.

Freaking astounding. If I weren't on vacation in paradise, I'd be really depressed. Well, I'm still a little depressed. Gonna take a lot of tequila to erase this one from the memory banks.

Big SEC games today for me. My LSU Tigers take on those frauds at auburn. Looking good so far. Tonight's a biggun. Bama and Ole Miss. Bama will be seeking some revenge and I think they'll get it.

Holy shit, you mofos in the rest of the country need to keep an eye on my guy Leonard Fournette - RB LSU. This dude is a bonafide BEAST. He's the Marshawn Lynch of college football. Put his name to the top of the Heisman list.

OMG, what an excellent game. UT v Cal-somebody. We almost tied it up in the last minute if it weren't for the kicker missing the point after. :wtf:

But keep an eye on this red-shirt freshman QB. Heard. He can scramble better than Michael Vick.

UT still has a long ways to go before they're ready for prime time.

Did anyone catch that crazy play Ole Miss had earlier? Lol with plays like that, it's just evident that your team is destined to win by the football gods.

Kirk Herbstreit needs to STFU about "the humidity". It's not like Ole Miss is a cold weather team wilting under the oppressive heat and humidity of Tuscaloosa. The fucking schools are only 150 miles apart. The have the exact same weather.

Just saw the highlights of the LSU game. That Fourmette dude IS the new beast mode. Real Deal.

Also, I could not be happier the tide lost. Again. Ha

Just saw the highlights of the LSU game. That Fourmette dude IS the new beast mode. Real Deal.

Also, I could not be happier the tide lost. Again. Ha

All week auburn had been talking about how Fournette is "no challenge" to stop. The first play of the game was a 71 yd run by Fournette. Three quarters, three TDs, and 228 yards later, Fournette chilled the rest of the game on the bench having destroyed Auburn almost singlehandedly.

Bama's loss was very un-Bama like. Credit Ole Miss for staying aggressive and never losing their cool, but Bama did everything Bama does not usually do and lost that game. 5 turnovers. That's not Saban football.

Here's what I need today:

Saints to beat Bucs - obviously
Giants to beat Falcons
Texans to beat Panthers.

If I can get all this, it will be the perfect football weekend for me.

Back