I'm ready for some football.

Lol.

The NFL's power exposed again by Tom Brady, its leaders face questions

" Two federal judges, one former federal judge, one former NFL commissioner, and a former employee and current consultant all have recently overturned Goodell discipline. He didn't win StarCaps. He didn't win Ray Rice. He didn't win Adrian Peterson. He didn't win Greg Hardy. And the suspensions he imposed in the Saints bounty case -- a case in which Goodell appointed former commissioner Paul Tagliabue as arbiter -- were vacated by Tagliabue, who essentially said Goodell had become too intoxicated by the power of his office, losing focus on the power of nuance and negotiation."

Kapow!

I wouldn't be too happy if I were a Saints fan, you guys took it in the ass compared to everyone else.

Yup. Ruined our entire season. An entire fucking season. Ruined because Goodell is a clueless piece of shit. And even with all that, we were still in playoff contention in week 16. We could have maybe done well if we had our coach.

Let's see, Goodell is pretty much hated by the fans, fucks up everything he does and still makes more than any player could ever hope to make.

Yup, life is unfair.

Here in my little slice of New England, this is like SB win, part 2.
For my part, I didn't really care if Brady served the suspension or not. The euphoria comes from seeing Goodell absolutely bitch slapped. He is truly just fucking awful!

Yeah, I saw that. Didn't really think it looks like a dick though, and I think the majority of people's comments I've seen agree with me lol. I definitely saw the Enterprise, but that's probably just because I love Star Trek.

Come on, a phallus shaped blob going into the mouth of their sworn enemy mascot? Planned, executed, and hilarious. :D

Well when you put it that way....

But hey, if I'm a giant space bird and I see an evil ship, I'm gonna try to bite it to death :D

Soooooo...you guys ready for the first big college football upset of the year tonight? :D

THE Ohio State is about to start THE season off with an L. Let's go Va Tech!

In Bud we trust!

vt_fb_bud_foster_2012_03_home.jpg

Back