I'm ready for some football.

Fuck me. We make Rapist Winston look like a hall of famer. This is one dumpster fire of a game. So sloppy. I don't know what happened to my Saints at home. We suck again!

Anybody catch the cowgirls and eagles game? That was hard to watch; I think the Eagles' fans might have put a hit out on Chip Kelley...poor bastard. Only good thing to come out of that game was a broken collar bone suffered by Tony Romo.

Anybody catch the cowgirls and eagles game? That was hard to watch; I think the Eagles' fans might have put a hit out on Chip Kelley...poor bastard. Only good thing to come out of that game was a broken collar bone suffered by Tony Romo.

That game was horrible. And wtf is up with the Eagles? Can we throw dirt on this stupid Chip Kelley experiment yet? When will these college guys learn that razzle dazzle does not work in the NFL?

Missed the cowboys game, but glad to hear they won. But dang, Romo's broken collar bone is going to suck. Luckily it's his left side.

The Redskins actually showed signs of competence. I was shocked.

Right?! Although I know my experience as a Skins fan tells me that's it's 99.9% a fluke, so I'm trying to not get my hopes up :D

Missed the cowboys game, but glad to hear they won. But dang, Romo's broken collar bone is going to suck. Luckily it's his left side.

Yeah, still a broken collar bone though! They say he will be out 8-10 weeks.

Seems your type of football is suddenly popular in Oz. Something to do with a former Rugby League then Rugby Union player getting a gig in your big league and then fumbling his 1st touch in a real game.
Forward passes are still illegal downunder & unlikely to be legalized this decade.

Seems your type of football is suddenly popular in Oz. Something to do with a former Rugby League then Rugby Union player getting a gig in your big league and then fumbling his 1st touch in a real game.
Forward passes are still illegal downunder & unlikely to be legalized this decade.

Yup, one of your own made it. Though it's not totally uncommon. There are a few aussie punters in the NFL. One of the best college punters I ever saw, Brad Wing, played for my LSU Tigers and we loved him. Great punter, and a fun character.

Lol. Texas is screaming for Dallas to sign Tim Tebow.

Yes, please sign Tebow.....and lose every game you play with him.

Well, I think that's just the governor who wants Tebow. They probably go to the same.... nope, can't say it, mixing politics and religion in the same sentence.

Nobody else in Texas is stupid enough to think Tebow can play pro football, let alone fill Romo's shoes.

The NFC east sucks donkey balls, the Cowgirls could still win it if Romo gets back in time. Rodgers missed half a season when he broke his collarbone, and the Packers still won the division.

Back