Im a sucker for big Tascam meters

the Fed Ex site didn't work for me, so took UPS instead, but gives you a idea price wise.

Got it, thanks!:):)

Now we need bullet proof packing for those gorillas handling:confused:

You took the words right out of my mouth! That's a biggie. You're absolutely correct. I will take care of all costs associated with not only shipping but extra packing materials.

the 44OB and 42NB also have the same adjustments for the tape tensions but amp sections are on the bottom.

I didn't know that. That's great!:)

Don't worry about the packing I can handle that, across the border that's the problem:(
So how many canadian women do you give me ?:)

Don't worry about the packing I can handle that, across the border that's the problem:(

How can we make sure the package is not opened or abused in any way when it reaches the border or is that the concern?:confused:

So how many canadian women do you give me ?:)

No offence to the canadian girls, but what you want is a nice polish girl ;) or didn't you say you were a sucker for a french femme?:D ;)

Do you remember this oldie ?

TeacA-3340S030.jpg

:)
TeacA-3340S029.jpg

How can we make sure the package is not opened or abused in any way when it reaches the border or is that the concern?:confused:

My biggest fear is the custom going to open the whole thing and make a mess:(

No offence to the canadian girls, but what you want is a nice polish girl ;) or didn't you say you were a sucker for a french femme?:D ;)

Polish girls instead for canadian, may I ask why ?
J'aime quand vous faites qu'avant de faire le petit déjeuner pour moi:p

Holy Smoke, Wowsers what a beauty, I take her:eek:

I pay for shipping too:)

Actually I made a visit to Poland 20 years ago, best two weeks of my life, every evening 20-30 gorgeous women came in to the hotel bar I was staying at.

Actually I made a visit to Poland 20 years ago, best two weeks of my life, every evening 20-30 gorgeous women came in to the hotel bar I was staying at.

Small world, aint it?:D Actually, it was '85 when we (my parents and I) left Poland, just over 20 years ago. That was still during communism. Now we're a part of the European Union but the girls are still beautiful. ;) My friend, if you ever decide to travel around that area, you'll always be a welcome guest at my home. I'll give you my contact info when I'm there.

I had no clue you were from Poland, really a small world, I was there 1988, and yes the communism was obvise, but meet many friendly people during that trip. Stayed in Stettin, if I remember right for $ 300 you could trade 1 million "slotzy" on the black market.
So you still have a house over there and travel ?
Here is my polish flower friend, lives in Warsava;)

15.jpg

Stayed in Stettin, if I remember right for $ 300 you could trade 1 million "slotzy" on the black market.
So you still have a house over there and travel ?
Here is my polish flower friend, lives in Warsava;)

Yup, Szczecin.:)

Yup, I have a house. Thank God we never sold it and cut our roots completely off from Poland, like so many immigrants do / did. Now I have the option and will use it to go over there for a while, next year.

Your polish friend from Warszawa doesn't look the typical pole. Has a more exotic look, like maybe spanish or italian? :)

That's great you can visit relatives and still have a house.
I had contact with a couple of people for awhile after that trip.
Things has become much better now in Poland, and you are right her Dad is Spanish, shame she is so far away and im not 20 years younger:D

Rolf, I'll send you a private message with my address. I made a mistake on the postal code but it's in the same area so price will be same. Please let me know if you've received my private message.

Every time when listening to a 42 it gives me chills, 2-track and 15 speed.
Anyone else using the same model here ? :cool:

I have a 42 and (2) 48's. I really like them. The 42 does sound nice.

I like the xlr i/o on the 40 series Tascams. I had an rca snake for the 48 and once I changed out to all xlr cables the noise went down considerably.

Back