Im a sucker for big Tascam meters

I got 4 42's, the one on top has excellent heads, I use that for tape transfers right now, but gonna sell it after new year, need to finish a project first.
Price ? A hot woman maybe, im a sucker for french too:p

I'm surprised you don't have a NB or OB in your nice collection Daniel.
Here is the 42 lower section:)
DSCF0001.jpg

Close up:
DSCF0007.jpg

Transport section:
DSCF0005.jpg

Was trying to get a rate with Fed Ex but need your postal code:confused:
W2 W ?

Rolf, it's V3B 5Y9 :)

I got 4 42's, the one on top has excellent heads, I use that for tape transfers right now, but gonna sell it after new year, need to finish a project first.
Price ? A hot woman maybe, im a sucker for french too:p

Rolf, my friend, all I can express is: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm surprised you don't have a NB or OB in your nice collection Daniel.
Here is the 42 lower section:)

Rolf, beautiful pictures! Never got to have one of those beauties. :o

42 B is little different but harder to find in good condition for some reason.
Personally I like the feature you can adjust from the front just lower the panel instead for going underneath on 42 NB.

42 B:)
DSCF0008-6.jpg

Has a simple way for fine trimming, the upper part behind the splicing block you have tape tensions, and the lower panel playback / record board:)

DSCF0003-9.jpg

42 B is little different but harder to find in good condition for some reason.
Personally I like the feature you can adjust from the front just lower the panel instead for going underneath on 42 NB.

42 B:)

Has a simple way for fine trimming, the upper part behind the splicing block you have tape tensions, and the lower panel playback / record board:)

Wow, I've never see one where the adjustments are on the front! That's a great version of this recorder.:)

Thanks for the postal code, that helped alot. Shipment Total: 91.67 USD for 88 lbs with box 24x24x27 by UPS:)

Rolf, my friend, would it be at all possible to go with Fedex Ground ? In my experience they're a bit "friendlier" to packages.:)

These were built to last Daniel;)

Brilliant!
:):):):)

Sure, the Fed Ex site didn't work for me, so took UPS instead, but gives you a idea price wise.
Now we need bullet proof packing for those gorillas handling:confused:

About the 42 B "Wow, I've never see one where the adjustments are on the front! That's a great version of this recorder."

Yes it comes handy Daniel, the 44OB and 42NB also have the same adjustments for the tape tensions but amp sections are on the bottom.

44 nudie, see how much room there is:

DSCF0001-5.jpg

The 42/42B are nice units.

Hey Rolf, I see you started over... what happened to the old Vintage TX ID? :confused:

I bought this early Tascam as a parts deck but decided to fix it, sidepanels was missing, pinch-roller gone, drive-belt missing and some other parts, nasty outside and inside:confused:
DSCF2219.jpg

:eek:

DSCF2207.jpg

Back