I just want my own band!!!!!!

And in two months, I will no longer be a teenager. Makes me feel like crying. My dream all my life was to be a teenage rock star. And now that dream is all gone. Pitty me. lol.

And in two months, I will no longer be a teenager. Makes me feel like crying. My dream all my life was to be a teenage rock star. And now that dream is all gone. Pitty me. lol.

If it makes you feel any better, chances are you will never be a rock star at any age.

Jesus fuck, that sounds physically painful

Amen, brother!

I always do best in bands. I'm a team kind of player and if I enjoy the band I'm in (which I do most thoroughly at present), then I'm as happy as a canine with a surfeit of peni and nothing is too much trouble for them. But those kinds of gigs? I'd rather eat my left hand. :D

Hehe. Yeah. I bet that ability will fade when my hair does. ;)

Well, it's more about how much time you have left in front of you, but I'm guessing you've seen a picture of me, eh? :o

Now all of a sudden, probably thanks to that commercial, I hear Europe singing 'Final Countdown'. :(

Well, it's more about how much time you have left in front of you, but I'm guessing you've seen a picture of me, eh? :o

Now all of a sudden, probably thanks to that commercial, I hear Europe singing 'Final Countdown'. :(

Haha. No, never seen a pic of you. But, being a rockstar usually requires being on the youthfulish side of 55. :) Usually. Or maybe that's just my youthful ignorance speaking. lol.

Haha. No, never seen a pic of you. But, being a rockstar usually requires being on the youthfulish side of 55. :) Usually. Or maybe that's just my youthful ignorance speaking. lol.

You need to at least start on the youthful side of 55. And 45. And probably 35. You can be a rock star past 55 if you get established in your 20s. No 55+ year olds are breaking in new.

at 55 you should be playing blues.

yeah, that's kinda what I was thinkin. But then I realized that when I reach 55, there is no way in Heck I will be playing the blues. I'll probably still be flip flopping between Metal and Celticfolkyaccousticstuff lol.

yeah, that's kinda what I was thinkin. But then I realized that when I reach 55, there is no way in Heck I will be playing the blues. I'll probably still be flip flopping between Metal and Celticfolkyaccousticstuff lol.

It's never so bad that you have to lower yourself to blues.

Where the hell you think Hendrix came from?

Besides it's common knowledge that punk came from people that COULDN'T play the blues. :D

Back