Hamas Attack

Obvs not speaking to you. Unless you somehow became one of the Chump Loving Human Haters Club members.
We've all of us made it 100% clear to anyone rational that we don't "love" Trump. Yes, he was -- and continues to be, in a diminished number of ways -- superior to all popular competition, but in general he's not a person I would advance as a role model to my kids.

"Human Haters Club" -- honestly, you must be quite hateful to so blindly avoid the fact that we (or, at the very least, myself) seriously care about the future of mankind. That's downright disrespectful and a case of shamefully baseless and blatantly misinformed name-calling all too common among those of your faction (never mind Donald Trump!).

We've all of us made it 100% clear to anyone rational that we don't "love" Trump. Yes, he was -- and continues to be, in a diminished number of ways -- superior to all popular competition, but in general he's not a person I would advance as a role model to my kids.
Trump is completely devoid of any leadership or admirable qualities.
He and his ilk are EXACTLY what you don't want anyone (and especially your kids) to look up to/support/emulate/vote for.

You guys are fucking worthless humans.
Interesting that you have a mouth-foaming meltdown when your crap is shown to be crap but you never projectile-spew that kind of venom at illegal alien criminals, domestic criminals and the leftist politicos whose bullshit policies accommodate them, terrorists, any number of vile examples of humanity such as BLM leadership and their misuse of funds, or the Biden crime family. Quid Pro Gropey Joedaughtershowers lied about his payola via Krackhead Kid, wouldn't publicly acknowledge his granddaughter via Krackhead Kid until polling showed it was advantageous. None of this makes it onto your radar of things to get upset over.

Last edited:
Trump is completely devoid of any leadership or admirable qualities.
He and his ilk are EXACTLY what you don't want anyone (and especially your kids) to look up to/support/emulate/vote for.
Not only are you wrong, but you’re a plagiarist thief.
You stole that from @Buck62 and changed one word to suit your agenda.

Also, you stole it from a different thread giving zero credit to the author.

Pretty low if you ask me.

Biden is completely devoid of any leadership or admirable qualities.
He and his ilk are EXACTLY what you don't want anyone (and especially your kids) to look up to/support/emulate/vote for. :P

He's emulating his boy plagiarist Joedaughtershowers.

Check the time stamps. You’ve got it backwards.

And fwiw I doubt Buck was plagiarizing so much as just taking the piss so to speak.

And fwiw I doubt Buck was plagiarizing so much as just taking the piss so to speak.

If that’s true, my apologies.

I’m not aware of time stamps. Never seen them on my phone app. Not saying they don’t exist, just that I’ve never seen any.

Again, if I m wrong I apologize.

Edit: My bad. Found time stamps. Buck stole from Dave, not the other way around.

Last edited:
leddy said:

If that’s true, my apologies.

I’m not aware of time stamps. Never seen them on my phone app. Not saying they don’t exist, just that I’ve never seen any.

Again, if I m wrong I apologize.

Edit: My bad. Found time stamps. Buck stole from Dave, not the other way around.
Buck is the only one who's correct - Joedaughtershowers *is* an irredeemable sack of crap whose very presence in the White House is a fraud - he isn't competent to be a White House tour guide.

Back