Hamas Attack

In other news, the Ripon, California city council has voted to make global thermonuclear warfare illegal on all school campuses effective January 1st, 2024

Yoni Leviatan
@songsofyoni

Visibility limited: this Post may violate X's rules against Violent Speech. Learn more

To those who reply to me with pictures of the damage and destruction in Gaza as if this is supposed to be something that moves me, you should know how much I really, truly in my heart don't care. In fact, this is what the saying "I couldn't care less" was made for.

When I see dead Gazans, I don't see dead Gazans -- I see the dead Israelis who came before them.

When I see suffering Gazans, I don't see suffering Gazans -- I see the suffering Israelis being kept in dark dungeons underground.

You see, Hamas's attack on October 7 was so successful that it blinded all of us to anything related to Gaza, Gazans or the troubles of either one.

We only see blue and white now.

And we are angrier than ever. Our blood is boiling hotter than ever. We care less about Gaza than ever. We care less about world opinion than ever. We want the @IDF
to use more firepower than ever.

But most of all, we want our people back more than ever -- and will do whatever it takes. Literally, anything. Nothing's off the table. Mercy is a foreign concept that has no application here. The opposite -- we want our army to attack with whatever the opposite of mercy is.

We're more insistent than ever that the war will continue into southern Gaza until it reaches all the way to Qatar where the Mossad has formally been instructed to draw up plans for taking out the cowardly Hamas leaders hiding like little rats.

And every day this war continues, our feelings get stronger. Our anger gets stronger. Our thirst for revenge gets stronger. Our willingness to cause massive damage without the slightest care in the world in our quest to free our people has already gotten so strong -- and will continue to get stronger -- that Gaza will long for the wars of past which will seem like a trip to Disney in comparison.

But most of all, we're more insistent than ever that Palestinians will never have a state anywhere near our borders. Those dreams died along with our people on October 7.

There is a time for peace and a time for war. I strongly suggest to all the well-meaning diplomats who keep trying to pressure Israel into peace with the Palestinians to save their energies and focus their efforts elsewhere where they have a chance of success.

Because now is a time for war. All-out war. War without mercy.

And I'm one of the moderates.

(Or at least I was.)

We have a large group of "LGBT for Palestine" people ready for the chance to go fight side by side with their Palestinian brothers. I've set up a Gofundme account to help finance their travel from here to there

Yoni Leviatan
@songsofyoni

To those who reply to me with pictures of the damage and destruction in Gaza as if this is supposed to be something that moves me, you should know how much I really, truly in my heart don't care. In fact, this is what the saying "I couldn't care less" was made for.

When I see dead Gazans, I don't see dead Gazans -- I see the dead Israelis who came before them.

When I see suffering Gazans, I don't see suffering Gazans -- I see the suffering Israelis being kept in dark dungeons underground.

You see, Hamas's attack on October 7 was so successful that it blinded all of us to anything related to Gaza, Gazans or the troubles of either one.

We only see blue and white now.

And we are angrier than ever. Our blood is boiling hotter than ever. We care less about Gaza than ever. We care less about world opinion than ever. We want the @IDF
to use more firepower than ever.

But most of all, we want our people back more than ever -- and will do whatever it takes. Literally, anything. Nothing's off the table. Mercy is a foreign concept that has no application here. The opposite -- we want our army to attack with whatever the opposite of mercy is.

We're more insistent than ever that the war will continue into southern Gaza until it reaches all the way to Qatar where the Mossad has formally been instructed to draw up plans for taking out the cowardly Hamas leaders hiding like little rats.

And every day this war continues, our feelings get stronger. Our anger gets stronger. Our thirst for revenge gets stronger. Our willingness to cause massive damage without the slightest care in the world in our quest to free our people has already gotten so strong -- and will continue to get stronger -- that Gaza will long for the wars of past which will seem like a trip to Disney in comparison.

But most of all, we're more insistent than ever that Palestinians will never have a state anywhere near our borders. Those dreams died along with our people on October 7.

There is a time for peace and a time for war. I strongly suggest to all the well-meaning diplomats who keep trying to pressure Israel into peace with the Palestinians to save their energies and focus their efforts elsewhere where they have a chance of success.

Because now is a time for war. All-out war. War without mercy.

And I'm one of the moderates.

(Or at least I was.)
There's only right and wrong.

War is hell.

Israel could have ended this in a few hours. They could have sacrificed the hostages lives, and leveled Gaza killing all two million plus people. But, they didn't.

They've dropped thousands of bombs on Gaza, and according to Hamas have killed about 16,000 people. That's less than a single person per bomb. Why is that? Because Israel is doing the right thing and telling Gazans where to go to be safe. Are they listening? Obviously not. But, war is hell.

Some idiot on Sky News TOLD the Israeli officer he was speaking to "You tell them where to go. But, they have no power. They don't know. They have no power." The agent calmly responded "If you see videos of them parading the Israeli hostages before they were released, there were crowds mocking them and using their phones to shoot video. They have power." The reporter interrupted and said "I"m sorry we're out of time."

If Israel was out for blood, it'd be spilled from the river to the sea, to the shores of the US. They will and should kill every member of Hamas. Will it stop terror in the future? No. Because unlike Israelis who will live in peace with their neighbors, Palestinians want the land called Israel back. That's not happening.
In other news, the Ripon, California city council has voted to make global thermonuclear warfare illegal on all school campuses effective January 1st, 2024
That's a buzz kill.

War is hell personified. When I was a young kid, I was a bully, I was an asshole and I enjoyed it. Fucked up in the head for sure. I was directed and encouraged to be the POS I was by an older "friend" who I looked up to and who reveled in my asshat behavior. He was Hitler and I was his hatchet man.

I look back in shame, disgust and regret. I can't change what I did but I could and did change how I lived my life going forward. This all went down before the age of 10. Sure there were other assholes too and some went on to be assholes their whole life. Some actually died because of it. I got a good dose of being terrorized in my young teens / tables turned and got to feel what it is like to be on the other side.

The Ukraine and Palestine wars are both equally fucked up with egos of idiotic assholes calling the shots. Bullies. Justify killing innocents for the greater good, collateral damage...You're an ignorant fool if you condone it. We're not talking ants or bugs here. As we sit in our comfy homes pontificating about why it is necessary, there are THOUSANDS of completely innocents in pain and agony, forever maimed suffering the actions of these "leaders" doing their "justified" thing. Don't care, don't give a fuck? They deserve it. WTF? There is more than one road that leads to Rome and the road these two assholes are on is not headed for Rome. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. What goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch. But for now the world watches like spectators at the colosseum watching Christians get eaten by lions as the grinding wheels of war pulverize the innocents along with the bad guys. Hey a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do right?.... Pffft! Mans inhumanity to man, the never ending fucking sad story.

"Know Your Enemy!"
If they all wish to stand justified before "allah" by martyring themselves for some imam's political motives... have all said their prayers of diligent supplication to the inimitable will and wisdom of muhammad... and have all earnestly accepted death in battle against the "unbelievers" as a blessing of heritage taught to them as children for generations...
Then, the enemy has premeditatedly declared a "kill or be killed" war.

Notions of fairness, morality, ignorance, and innocence do not apply... The enemy has left you no choice.
Even those who choose the merciful option given them to leave the battle and survive are not truly innocent. They chose the life they live by their hateful faith. They chose inevitable war with their vote.

"Know Your Enemy!"

Notions of fairness, morality, ignorance, and innocence do not apply... The enemy has left you no choice.
They chose the life they live by their hateful faith. They chose inevitable war with their vote.
Yep Kill em all let God sort the good ones out...

Absurd

Drink the koolaid

A pretty huge unfounded, unsubstantiated assumption that every Muslim Palestinian embraces hate and a kill all the infidels attitude ..convenient to try and portray as such as you drop bombs on any and everyone there...there are no innocents cause they are Muslim. KInd of like every Christian is perfect and Christ like.... irrational and naive thinking.
Certainly the children under 3 are an imminent threat and must be killed.

Reactions: RFR
Yep Kill em all let God sort the good ones out...

Absurd

Drink the koolaid

A pretty huge unfounded, unsubstantiated assumption that every Muslim Palestinian embraces hate and a kill all the infidels attitude ..convenient to try and portray as such as you drop bombs on any and everyone there...there are no innocents cause they are Muslim. KInd of like every Christian is perfect and Christ like.... irrational and naive thinking.
Certainly the children under 3 are an imminent threat and must be killed.
Are YOU not responsible for YOUR child?
I'm a Christian because I've always know better than to wage war in the name of some obscure ancient Egyptian "moon god", and I praise God for the wisdom of the American forefathers to separate Church and state.

Almost 30 percent are Christians from statistics I’ve seen. Kill them too??

In my view Zionist actions from day one have been despicable.

Terrorize the local indigenous population, drive them out, kill them, steal the land.

Unforgivable.

Last edited:
How about... we be Americans & / Canadians, they be Palestinians/Israeli/Ukrainians/Russian; we fix our sh*t, they fix theirs. Y'all love statistics? Well, our "assistance" in foreign wars has 100% of the time made a worse mess in the long for all involved run due to our busybody dumb*ss bigwigs' know-it-all policies in the government.

As if we don't have enough troubles here at home.

Almost 30 percent are Christians from statistics I’ve seen. Kill them too??

In my view Zionist actions from day one have been despicable.

Terrorize the local indigenous population, drive them out, kill them, steal the land.

Unforgivable.
30%? In Gaza!?
You're dreaming!
Watch FOX!

How about... we be Americans & / Canadians, they be Palestinians/Israeli/Ukrainians/Russian; we fix our sh*t, they fix theirs. Y'all love statistics? Well, our "assistance" in foreign wars has 100% of the time made a worse mess in the long for all involved run due to our busybody dumb*ss bigwigs' know-it-all policies in the government.

As if we don't have enough troubles here at home.
Lol... The world is far too small today for that kind of thinking...
I'd be happy if the US government was smart enough to only conduct trade with our allies.

I haven't been paying much attention, who is winning? You want to fight over gods and borders, well then, aren't we special. After watching this shit go down for over 60 years I have no sympathy for either side and "Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn." I still hold out hope they will all kill each other and leave us in peace.

I haven't been paying much attention, who is winning? You want to fight over gods and borders, well then, aren't we special. After watching this shit go down for over 60 years I have no sympathy for either side and "Frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn." I still hold out hope they will all kill each other and leave us in peace.
Innocent non involved humans are losing losing the war against ignorance, fear, bias and ego's. I do give a damn and feel sadness that somewhere around the block from my neighborhood there are people, families, young children living in a horrific war torn environment. And the only reason they are is because they were born in a different place than you and I. That I feel sadness and you don't is of no matter because neither of us is going to change the way it is.... I just recognize it as a bad / sad thing and you choose to ignore it.

In this exact moment as we sit here arguing the reasons why or why not it is "OK" for Putin and NetanYAHOO to do what they are doing, there are innocent non combative children with body parts blown off of them slowly dying, taking their last gasp of breath as we sit in the comfort of our white picket fenced American homes drinking a cold beer and watching All in the family.

They all say they know where they're going
But I'm not so sure they do
Like blind men at a roulette table they kill and die over a handful rules
Are they doing the right thing or tell me Lord, tell me are they fools?

They're fools as are we.

Are YOU not responsible for YOUR child?
I'm a Christian because I've always know better than to wage war in the name of some obscure ancient Egyptian "moon god", and I praise God for the wisdom of the American forefathers to separate Church and state.
Yep I will kill for my family in a heartbeat if I fear that someone is threatening their lives. That said, lets narrow this down.
I live in a little microcosm on a street with 20 homes and 75 people living in these 20 homes. Counting myself there are 5 in my household. One of the other 70, I don't know which one came into my house and killed one of my children. For sure I know it was one of the 70 people other than the 5 in my household. For sure I have my suspects but I am not sure which one or did they have one of their children do the deed? So fuck em I'm going to kill em all. I mean they started it, I'm just protecting my family from any possible future immanent threat right? That is what is happening in Israel and Palestine today. That is what we are condoning.

Yep I will kill for my family in a heartbeat if I fear that someone is threatening their lives. That said, lets narrow this down.
I live in a little microcosm on a street with 20 homes and 75 people living in these 20 homes. Counting myself there are 5 in my household. One of the other 70, I don't know which one came into my house and killed one of my children. For sure I know it was one of the 70 people other than the 5 in my household. For sure I have my suspects but I am not sure which one or did they have one of their children do the deed? So fuck em I'm going to kill em all. I mean they started it, I'm just protecting my family from any possible future immanent threat right? That is what is happening in Israel and Palestine today. That is what we are condoning.
Re-Write...

I live in a little Israeli microcosm on a street with 20 homes and 75 terrified people. At least, there used to be... In one of the other 70 neighboring communities there's a well known and despised terrorist asshole. He came into my house, raped my daughter, and killed one of my sons. He proudly took credit for the deed since he and his family, with the support of his community, had been publicly threatening to kill us all for more than 60yrs. They're just refugees of some long forgotten war who adopted the ancient Roman name "Palestine" for themselves. Ironically, the name actually means Israel... So, in the interest of self preservation, and with the help of another trusted neighbor, I did what any loving father would do... I dragged that lowlife out of his house, nailed him to his garage door, stuffed his severed genitals into his mouth, and slit his fucking throat! It's truly a shame the stupid fucker tried to hide behind his own damn children...

Last edited:
Back