Hamas Attack

TAE

All you have is now
Who do we believe?

So I wake up to the news about the Hamas have attacked Israel earlier this week..Oh man that is crazy sad.

So for the last several days we here in the "free" world have heard what the "free" world wants us to hear....

Just curious if any of you have heard what the Israeli's did a few days before the attack...I am assuming nope

I am really curious if anyone reading this had heard of this precursor infringement action of disrespect by Israel

When I heard the Aiatola Khomeni ( SP ) applauded this attack I was like that dude needs to be taken out

Then I read that the Israeli's police had facilitated Jews in breaking the law in Palestine allowing then basically come into the Muslim sacred area and do their Jewish rituals during their particular holiday...basically I guess the muslim Palestinian's are and have been being toally jacked around by Israel and this was just another slap in the face.....so they did the deed and gave Israel the attack...

That 2000+ innocent civilians have been killed is inexcusable so how the Hamas went about this is bullshit. If this is true precursor is valid then Israel and it's Jewish citizens are no saints in this situation.

Here's the article...

1696991916909.png

I think it’s pretty evident that both sides have been victims and perpetrators at various points. What now? Hellifiknow.

I can see Israel completely eradicating every last Palestinian out of the region, only to then be nuked by Iran. This is not going to end well.

What is this what the Israeli's did a few days before the attack... nonsense? C'mon, man, Hamas didn't pull this together that quickly. the attack obviously took longer than "a few days" to plan.

Reactions: TAE
It’s a hot mess. I’ll leave it at that. This thread will probably be a hot mess as well.

This is my one and only post. Ain’t touching this with a ten foot pole.

For years I was Pro Palestinian. You can't oppress people and not expect them to lash out. In 1947, when the UK or France gave the Jews Palestinian land, Palestinians were removed from their homes and displaced. Jewish people to this day are demanding things taken from their ancestors during WW 2 to be returned. Why shouldn't the Palestinians?

Years ago, the Israeli leaders brokered a deal to give the Palestinians a plot of land (basically the Gaza Strip) which would become Palestine. Run and ruled by Palestinians. In exchange for this land, the Palestinians must recognize Israel as a sovereign country, and live in peace. That sounds great. It's not a lot of land. But, it's something. It's a start. What did the Palestinian people do? They voted Hamas to power and promptly started firing rockets from Gaza into Israel. That hasn't stopped. I stopped being pro-Palestinian after that.

Is Israel innocent? No one in this fight is innocent. But, this interview on Sky News with a Palestinian Ambassador is telling in exactly how Palestinians feel about Israel. He comments, "We recognize Israel". "We want back our land" and "Israel must just get out." I think we all know that's not happening.

I've always wondered, and I've been told different tales of how the UK gave Palestine to the Jewish people after WW 2. I would have thought it would have been better to give the Jewish people half of Germany. They deserve that.

Israel is in the part of the world that will forever want them exterminated. They are literally surrounded by enemies.

What is this what the Israeli's did a few days before the attack... nonsense? C'mon, man, Hamas didn't pull this together that quickly. the attack obviously took longer than "a few days" to plan.
Clearly the Hamas were ready and prepared to pull off this attack and could have totally timed it to coincide with what they expected the Israeli's would do.
Using that betrayal card as an excuse "he pushed me first thing". So based upon what I got out of the article the Israeli's with total disregard and intent broke the agreed upon rules and bullied their way into Muslim hallowed ground to do their religious rituals...totally unnecessary except that religiously, even though this was not the agreement they needed to do this to satisfy their religious feelings...That's bullshit...but it's not mayhem and murder and does not merit or justify the atrocities that the Hamas have perpetrated.

The Hamas haven't got a rats ass of chance in this "war" but they can cause a lot of pain...The bear shit in the Hamas yard, The Hamas have now poked the bear and now the bear has the excuse to kick ass and take names..sad shit that all these innocent humans stuck in the middle must suffer and die because two groups of humans with religious beliefs that differ but for the most part have the same goal...get to "heaven"

Lord?
Well that's what they call you
That's your name where I was born

Lord
Where are we going?
Where do we go when we die from here?

People
Crazy people
Fighting n dying and killing all over the world
Why do they do it?
Are they insane?
No no they do it your name

They all say they know where they are going
But I'm not so sure they do
Like blind men at a roulette table
They lay their lives out on a handful of rules
Are they doing the right thing
Or tell me Lord. tell me
Are they fools?

Thanks for the info Snowman999

Amnesty international is equating what Israel has been doing to the Palestinians over the last 20 years as on a level with apartheid.

This article was written in January of 2023
Not cool...

1697061371707.png

It's been out in the light of day for a long time - that Israel is a full blown apartheid state. That is not a controversial claim. But I do observe that most Americans are unaware of it.

Make no mistake - if you are an Arabic/Palestinian Muslim who resides within the borders of Israel - you are a second class citizen that does not enjoy all of the freedoms and liberties of a Jewish Israeli citizen. To be clear - this is not official policy - but structural discrimination.

Last edited:
While I don't think it's possible today primarily because of the split media culture and the hyper-partisan place we find ourselves in that didn't exist before the right lost it's collective mind....

There was a time not that long ago that if a critical mass of American citizens were properly informed and aware of the brutal discrimination of Arabic Israeli's at the hand of the Israeli government- US policy would shift overnight. Regretfully - we're further away from that than ever because we can't even agree on the fact that the last president lost the election and that Jan 6th was a horrific result his and his followers unwillingness to accept the results. We certainly are less likely to agree on facts with regard to the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.

But it has been refreshing to see - here and elsewhere - that so many seem to understand that what brought about these recent events is not black and white - but a very complex situation with a long history with no real "good guy, bad guy" element.

A family member went to Israel -- Bethlehem more specifically -- to study a couple years ago. For example, one thing he said that non-Jews aren't supplied are amenities such as running water. This among many other discriminatory actions that he observed during his short stay there.

There was a time not that long ago that if a critical mass of American citizens were properly informed and aware of the brutal discrimination of Arabic Israeli's at the hand of the Israeli government- US policy would shift overnight. Regretfully - we're further away from that than ever because we can't even agree on the fact that the last president lost the election and that Jan 6th was a horrific result his and his followers unwillingness to accept the results. We certainly are less likely to agree on facts with regard to the Palestinian/Israeli conflict.
Not that tish-hole again...

While I don't think it's possible today primarily because of the split media culture and the hyper-partisan place we find ourselves in that didn't exist before the right lost it's collective mind....

But it has been refreshing to see - here and elsewhere - that so many seem to understand that what brought about these recent events is not black and white - but a very complex situation with a long history with no real "good guy, bad guy" element.

No good guy, bad guy element?

One group targeted civilians for slaughter, raping, executions, among them prone individuals, among them children, babies beheaded, attacked a music concert for the sole purpose to slaughter, take hostages who they have threatened to murder on TV.

The other group has warned civilians to get out of the way because we're coming for the bad guys.

There is no ambiguous distinction between the two.

One group targeted civilians for slaughter, raping, executions, among them prone individuals, among them children, babies beheaded, attacked a music concert for the sole purpose to slaughter, take hostages who they have threatened to murder on TV.

The other group has warned civilians to get out of the way because we're coming for the bad guys.

As I believe has been inferred by most of the above, it's a complex situation brought about by the frustration built up by millennia of struggle for supremacy in the area, and none of the parties involved is quite guiltless.

Now as far as those war crimes, well, yeah that's not great. But if you were participating in an invasion and well knew that your side would be obliterated, why wouldn't ya head for the local disco and shoot up the local babes? (sarcasm haha)

I did not specifically mean this most recent attack - which I condemn hamas outright for. I meant the larger long term conflict over the last 70+ years. It's not simple.

Yo Mick In no way shape or form am I justifying what the Hamas have done here. Chickenshit, barbaric and completely foolish and wrong. On the optics side Israel is very experienced at portraying the "higher road" approach to killing thousands of Hamas soldiers and certainly some unfortunate innocents that happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time . Kind of like we did when we bombed Japan with flyers sent out the day before we dropped the big one...Get out of town by daylight or bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. To give some perspective here I am 51+% Ashkenazi Jew genetically speaking :unsure: Yep my Mom was 100% and it turns out my Irish Catholic dad had a little in him too...He never knew. So it is safe to say I am not anti jew...but on this particular matter we Mericans aren't being given all the facts AT ALL.

Have to admit until I stumbled on that little snippet that inspired me starting this thread I was totally unaware of the way the Jewish community of Israel has been behaving and mistreating Palestinians for way too long...Again this is not justification but it does reveal the provocation by Jewish people that that preceded and fueled the fire for this horrific dumbass attack the Hamas somehow thought was a good plan ..oops.

Why didn't we hear about this big claim by amnesty international back in January of this year. Why wasn't slow Joe on the phone to Israel telling them they have to pull their shit together and knock of the bullying, their better than that. Nope...Ya know what apartheid is right....like when it went down in Africa and Nelson Mandela was sent to prison for 27 years

I encourage you to Read the story before calling BS

1697076450444.png

Back