Got a project, going to need some help with it. This means you!

I'm working on the playlist randomization - it's a freaking nightmare...

Trying to get it to alternate between new and popular songs but it's not cooperating exactly.

Made quite a few changes to it - it should better now with more variety.

KC - Some of the ratings were deleted because they didn't match up with accounts right... still working out exactly how that is all going to work.

electronica...but i think it was only repeating a few on the main channel too

Main page seems to be rotating pretty well for me. I will look through the logs when I get a chance try to see whats up. The Electronic genre doesn't have enough songs in it to cycle properly. The system automatically blocks bands for 10 plays and songs for 25 or 30 once you hear them.

I did a bunch of work on the site today - cleaned it up and got rid of all the facebook crap. Also made it so you can customize the main page with the genres you want.

Hey, I tried to upload some stuff there a while back Arcadeko, but couldn't get it to work. Think I PM'd you with details at the time - but never heard back, so presumed you were no longer maintaining it.

Hey, I tried to upload some stuff there a while back Arcadeko, but couldn't get it to work. Think I PM'd you with details at the time - but never heard back, so presumed you were no longer maintaining it.

crap really? hmm... maybe I was out of town or something. Do you have the tracks somewhere I can download them and upload them for you? Might want to give it another try and let me know what happens.

Back