Got a project, going to need some help with it. This means you!

Get rid of ratings. They're completely meaningless. Just have genres. and fix my page.

I think people want to get feedback on their songs and ratings seems to be a good way to do it.

I thought I fixed your page?

I think people want to get feedback on their songs and ratings seems to be a good way to do it.

I thought I fixed your page?

My page is fucked.

Ratings and charts make it seem like a contest. If people want feedback, maybe make a comments section.

Comments would be cool.

It's only cool if 'everyone' thinks it's cool. If everyone thinks it's not cool, then it isn't. If you think something is cool and no one else does, then it is not cool and you are a dork. And the opposite would be true, also. Coolness is a popularity thing. I didn't write the laws.

:laughings:

Anyways, I think comments would be cool, too.

I'm pretty sure there is a level of 'dorkdom' attributed to anyone who uses the term dork. Or post on such a site where dork is used in context. Or posts in a forum anyway....shit......I'm a dork.......

I just shot up the rankings practically overnight. Let that be a lesson to all of you - complaining to arcadeko gets results!

DORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol - that's so dorky

I own AngryDork.com - haven't thought of what I will put up there yet.

I guess it could just be photos of angry dorks :confused:

I am the dorkiest of all... Believe me, I could expand all your previous notions of dorkdom.

On another note, I have been programming :p

OK, implemented the great idea of assigning genres to SONGS instead of BANDS.

I also added a couple genres - I would be happy to add more if you all have suggested ones.

Now, one thing that happened in doing this, is that the system just randomly grabbed one of the genres you assigned to your band and applied it to all your songs! So... you should login and check your song genres and change them to the most appropriate one!

I also added the ability to see the name / rating for all your song ratings.

This will have a big effect on the charts since a song can only be on one chart now :p

Back