Good Guys List

Here's one right back atcha Mike. Hard to Hear sent me a pbass pickup that soldered itself! Nice piece - nice price, quick delivery
Thanks Mike!

Hey I'm glad you got it! Give me a tone report on that thing some time. I'm curious cause I never got to use it.

+1 for Big Kenny, too!

H2H

A huge thanks to Fab4Ever for a great deal on Reason and for shipping it in an ultrasynthichotness timely fashion. Definitely someone worth dealing with.

bbaysdon...gave me a good deal & he's a real good guy.
...went to his studio, bought a few things & looked over everything he's selling & it all is in excellent, like new condition. Hopefully, finances will allow me to go get some more! :D

I will state the obvious

Hard2Hear is a helluva guy.. Bought a bunch of pickguards from him, great deal, great price.. All around great guy!!

Props to theodd--got my compressor and my mic today. The cool thing about dealing with this guy is the great communication involved--he always lets you know the status of things. Thanks, Wade!

Make sure when you have deals here on the forum put it in here!

If I've missed anyone, just post in here to remind me. Sometimes even I forget ;)

H2H

plus, im giving out + rep points to all using the list!!

Stay away - STEVE350

STEVE350

Stay away from him, sold me a Kurzweil K2600, shipped via UPS, got damaged during transit, and then after several emails the best thing he could recommend was the brilliant idea of me suing UPS!!!

Package was insured, the only thing I was asking for was him to be more collaborative and proactive in helping work out the claim with UPS, which I had been handling since the beginning and in reality should be the shipper's responsibility. Then, he simply emailed back saying he didn't want to know anything else about the case and that he was done. I got fed up of his attitude and all the hassle and asked him to refund my money and I'd send the keyboard back to which I'm still waiting for his response (which is obviously never going to happen).

So not only I've had to spend my time dealing with UPS and the claim, but taking the keyboard to be assessed and the repairment quoted pre-paying the assessment from my money, and I still have a damaged keyboard, no money from UPS and three weeks wasted without being able to play the darn thing. Quite disappointing and annoying. I wonder if I should make a report to the police, I'm very seriously thinking about it.

Is on cases like this when I wish one had some kind of protection from a third party like Ebay/Paypal. I kind of hate them sometimes, but I have to admit that that way is much more secure most of the time.

Fab4Ever - Sold me a delay pedal and I got it in 2 DAYS!

JonBriggs - Got a Studio Projects B1 off of him. Still in box with everything. Great condition.

ToyRoom - Got some mic cables off of him. Awesome.

Edyer - Got a Sabian crash off of him. GREAT deal.

All these dudes rule. All great guys.

Back