Good Guys List

Toy Room

Speaking from my own experience, anytime you see something for sale from Toy Room, buy it!!!!

Fair prices, quality stuff and fast shipping... He rocks!!!!

And, yes... we should REALLY make this thread a sticky... Took me forever to find it and the 'Search' function just puked when I tried to use it...

Again...

Toy Room = Good Guy

:D

tubejay said:
Sold an M80 to mshilarious, he paid me when he said he would, super smooth transaction, and a nice guy to boot!

Thanks mshilarious!!

Thanks that M80 is sweet. Just racked it today. Sitting in front of me is a pile of connectors I need to solder to get it wired up . . . ah, I think I'll surf a little longer instead ;)

Go Wire!

Wire not only literally gave away an old Shure mic for the cost of shipping - he did it quickly, well packaged and with bonus goodies.

Good guy - somebody send him real business!

Just bought a cymbal from ColoradoJay. Gave me a killer deal on it.

I've dealt with him before, and he's a stand-up guy. I recommend buying as much stuff from him as you can.

Buck62

I'm sure he's already on here somewhere, but I'm reaffirming the fact that Buck62 is DEFINITELY one of the good guys...
The Digitech Vocalist was packed superbly, works wonderfully, and was shipped incredibly fast! Plus, the communication between us was constant from the time of sale until the Digitech arrived...

Thanx again!

deepwater rocks!

Here's a long overdue bump and another thumbs up for deepwater.

I got a pair of Wharfedales and a KRK RP-10S sub from deepwater, and got great prices and great service.

Time to fire up the soldering iron and make some cables!

Here's a thumbs up for Musical5.

I bought a Rumour from him, and he shipped it within 2 hours!!!! He was VERY helpful.

Thanks Justin!

Back