Good Guys List

scrubs said:
I'll second that. I picked up an SM81 from him. Excellent transaction. Wonderful price. Great communication, throughout. Packaging was insanely good. You would have thought he was shipping a Faberge egg in that box. Really. :)

I'll third that. I bought a Souncraft M8 from him. Great communication and a great guy to chat with. The packaging was so good that FedEx could've dropped kicked it to my doorstep and nothing would've happened. Thanks!

wasteddays said:
Hey everyone,
I just like to say that tkingen and I just completed a succesfull transaction. Everything went great and quick shipping too. Thanks!
Mike

Heya Mike,

You were a good guy to deal with, too. Hope you enjoy your pedal!

Terry

Succusfully completed a fast and effortless transaction with tkingen for a sr-16. It is in amazing condition and tkingen was very responsive, got my item out fast, and was easy to deal with. THANKS tkingen !!!!!!! :D

i must say HARD2HEAR is about thé most friendly guy i ever bought something from!! extreme fast shipment from USA to Belgium,

this guy is....da bomb ... hehe Thumbs up for Hard2hear :D

xstatic said:
Phyl ... I recently let Phyl take two mics home to see if he wanted either or both of them. He only took about 2 days to contact me regarding his decision. About 2 days after that I had a payment in my hand. Extremely smooth transaction with what I consider to be way above average actions on Phyl's part by not dragiing it out over a couple of weeks (which was what I was expecting anyways).

I still need to get the other mic back to you.

BTW - I scored a Midas Venice 32 channel board for $3500. It came yesterday.

Sweet:) Give me a call if you need cabling for it. Did you get it for that new? I need to get one or two more. I have a big Verona, but I need a smaller one for smaller/cheaper rentals. I have sold 3 Midas Venices used for $3500 now becuase touring bands keep buying them that night from me:))

8th Street music had a new one that was damaged during shipping. It came with full warranty. It had a a little rash on the front corner bumpers, but so far seems to work fine.

I'm still drawing up potential wiring diagrams, I'll let you know when I think I'm ready to buy some cabling.

I wanna add Sonixx...even though he didnt ship my compressor...i met him and picked it up...but..im bigger than him and could probably beat him up if he didnt give it to me after i paid him...:)

wow this is a good thread. i haven't been on here in months. i bought a set of wharfedales from deepwater. doubt he remembers me as he sold many on here, but the sale went fast and smoothly. hope he remembers me lol. this thread will help me out now as i am selling an ibook :D thanks to the monitors i have been doing a lot of recording. (hence the reason i have been lost for months)

Here is a vote for judeholland. I bought his SP C1 and it got here 2 days earlier than expected and in great shape just as he said.

thanks man...

Jeremy

seismetr0n = good guy.

sold him a pickup last month. I let him pay after he received, so he coulda robbed me if he wanted to :D . anyway he paid promptly. no problems.

Jgourd

Just wanted to add Jgourd to this handy list. Sold me an SP C3 and shipped promptly. He also accidentilly overcharged me for shipping, brought it to my attention, and rectified the problem. This is an honest guy. :)

h2h

Hard2Hear is a good seller. Everything was exactly as he said. Quick ship. Exceeded expectations.

Last edited:
I haven't seen muttley around here in a long time, but I bought a 688 manual from him. It went very smooth. He was very helpful over the phone too.

Scottboyher!!!!! sold me a v-amp...I havnt hooked it up yet..but looks to be in excellent condition....for a berhi...:)

transaction was very smooth...

jeremy

gusfmm said:
STEVE350

Stay away from him, sold me a Kurzweil K2600, shipped via UPS, got damaged during transit, and then after several emails the best thing he could recommend was the brilliant idea of me suing UPS!!!

Package was insured, the only thing I was asking for was him to be more collaborative and proactive in helping work out the claim with UPS, which I had been handling since the beginning and in reality should be the shipper's responsibility. Then, he simply emailed back saying he didn't want to know anything else about the case and that he was done. I got fed up of his attitude and all the hassle and asked him to refund my money and I'd send the keyboard back to which I'm still waiting for his response (which is obviously never going to happen).

So not only I've had to spend my time dealing with UPS and the claim, but taking the keyboard to be assessed and the repairment quoted pre-paying the assessment from my money, and I still have a damaged keyboard, no money from UPS and three weeks wasted without being able to play the darn thing. Quite disappointing and annoying. I wonder if I should make a report to the police, I'm very seriously thinking about it.

Is on cases like this when I wish one had some kind of protection from a third party like Ebay/Paypal. I kind of hate them sometimes, but I have to admit that that way is much more secure most of the time.

I would like to share my experience with Steve350. Not too long ago I purchased a Lexicon Reverb unit from him. He went out of his way to make me feel comfortable. We talked on the telephone several times. He answered every one of my questions. He took about 5 pictures of the unit for me. We agreed to a fair price and I sent him a cashier's check. He called me on the phone as soon as he got the check.
He put the Lexicon unit in his own ATA rack mount for shipping. He enclosed a prepaid Fedex packing slip for me to send him back the ATA rack mount case.
He called me again to give me the Fedex tracking number. The unit came to me in a couple of days as promised. It was in perfect condition. I sent him back the case. He even called me a couple days later to make sure everything was cool with the unit.
I would defiantly purchase again from him.

I spoke to him about the above post from GUS. In fairness to Steve350 Gus does not give all of the facts.
Steve did not package the keyboard himself. He drove it to the UPS store and let them package it. Gus only paid Steve $25.00 for shipping. After the UPS totaled everything up with insurance the shipping bill was over $100.00.
Gus never offered to split the shipping difference as promised.

So the UPS store shipped the keyboard to Gus. Gus also fails to mention that the package arrived crushed. He accepted delivery even though the box was damaged. All he had to do is refuse delivery and then the seller would have had the problem.
Anyway according to Steve he called The UPS store and helped Gus file a claim. He provided the UPS store with a purchase invoice and pictures of the keyboard before it was shipped. Steve said he asked Gus if the keyboard was operational and Gus said it was. The damage was to the keyboard case were it was cracked in 2 places.
Steve also gave Gus the number to the local Kursweil Representative for assistance.

As far as I am concerned, Steve350 got a bad rap here from Gus. It's not his fault the UPS store did not package the keyboard correctly.
Again as I stated before, I would buy again from Steve350, he is a GOOD GUY!

Hard2hear, sold me a couple of sennheiser mics.
I got them yesterday, and theyre in excelent condition.
the wrapping was also very solid and nice.

so thanks H2H.

Back