Good films?

yeah I saw Amores before 21 grams so it felt a bit samesy...

going to watch the Horde tonight...french film...cops, gangsters, zombies...sounds promising

The Horde kicked ass. I just finished up the 3 Girl with the Dragon Tatto films and they were all pretty good.

I have them in my queue...never watched the Horde yet, got caught in three series of Never Mind the Buzzcocks.....Have you watched the Red Riding Trilogy?

Sean Bean is excellent in it...theyre set in 70's and early 80's northern England and are bleakly magnificent...best TV/films to come out of the UK in at least a decade or so

not Scottish, northern English as well..Ive watched all Shane Meadows films, always pretty gritty..."This is England" is another good one by him :)

"Walk the Dark Streets" starring Chuck Conners (in 1956)!!! as the brother of a Korean War Sgt. killed in action who devotes his life to taking revenge on the Lt. (not you, Bob) his brother predicted, in a letter, would get him killed.

Just saw The Hangover, it was okay, but the way people talk about the stupid thing I was expecting it to be a lot funnier. I don't think there was one lol moment in the whole thing. They say it's so much better than There's Something Abut Mary, bullshit, nowhere near as good.

Just saw The Hangover, it was okay, but the way people talk about the stupid thing I was expecting it to be a lot funnier. I don't think there was one lol moment in the whole thing. They say it's so much better than There's Something Abut Mary, bullshit, nowhere near as good.

1 or 2? :confused:

The movie Hanna = disappointment.

It's what happens when a European company tries to conceive an American-style action movie. The main girl was great, but the other people were so one-dimensional that it was pretty boring to watch.

Just watched all the (Basil Rathbone) Sherlock Holmes movies this past week. Some crap in there but 2 or 3 of them were pretty good.

Prior to that, I watched a load of Japanese Horror films; Ring, Grudge, Audition, that sort of thing. Excellent if you don't mind subtitles :cool:

Got 9 John Carpenter movies here to watch. I saw Prince of Darkness again last night just in case it was as bad as I remembered it being. Yep, it sucked alright :D

Part 1, I may have been in the wrong mood for comedy that day, I aso watched 4 Lions and wasn't too impressed with that one either. I'll have to try them again. As for Hangover 2, I'm not sure where they can go with that format without simply remaking the same film over. From what I've heard that's precisely the case.

I saw The Fountain, that was plain weird, though engrossing too.

Watch the 'remake' of Clash of the Titans last night. It is so different from the earlier film that it's really not a remake, and should be watched on it's own merits. I thought it was very good, a lot darker and more adult than the original. Well recommended.

My wife put on The Fountain again a couple nights ago - was a pretty good film. I like that Rachael Weiss - She makes good movies.

The Constant Gardener was a great move, so was Constantine.

Watch the 'remake' of Clash of the Titans last night. It is so different from the earlier film that it's really not a remake, and should be watched on it's own merits. I thought it was very good, a lot darker and more adult than the original. Well recommended.

The chick in that is HOT.

Watched the first 2 hours of Inception, man was it boring. I may have to try again, but when I find myself waiting for the end I know it's time to quit.

Back